• Publisher: Simogo AB
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 19.6 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: Throughout the cosmos a distress call is heard...
HELP US! FOR SOME REASON A FLYING SAUCER IS TRYING TO STEAL OUR BREAKFAST.

Set out on a not so epic quest to save extra terrestrial muffins, space cups of coffee and alien toasts from the evil invader. Spin the universe at the tip of your fingers to defend your planet from eightballs and watermelons by deflecting them right back in to eternity!

- A one of a kind circular arcade game! Controls so simple your dog could play it!*
- Two different game modes: Beat your own highscore in the endless mode or accept epic quests by weird people you don't know in the quest mode!
- Online leaderboards & achievements on Game Center!
- There's no reason you should pay extra for a few more pixels, so we made Kosmo Spin an Universal App. It's so sharp on iPhone 4 your eyes will split in several parts!

*Dog must have developed fingers to play Kosmo Spin.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

12-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Looks interesting, and I love the description sense of humour.

12-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Looks fresh and funny! killer deal for 0.99 cents

Find me on Twitter
12-01-2010, 07:58 AM
how many achievements? yes, my only concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-01-2010, 08:30 AM
funny and cute concept, and it looks like it has many achievements, but I wonder how difficult it is.
12-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Limited concept but has a lot of charm and it's only 99 cents! You control the rotation of the planet. The game has two mode an unlimited one and quests. Quests are based three types of goals: collect, avoid, hit (with your head). 40 quests are included, more will be added in future updates.
Game center integration is nice (10 achivements).
All in all a fun game for the price, don't expect anything mind blowing though.

Edit: You're welcome songbird

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 12-01-2010 at 11:51 AM.
12-01-2010, 11:32 AM
I have my eye on this one, the gameplay looks simple enough and the graphics are really nice. The game is played in levels/quests? or is there a freeplay/survival type mode?

Edit: Killercow answered my question, I just didnt see it Thanks Killercow.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
12-01-2010, 11:52 AM
looks angry but in a good way. but how but i dont think it should be universal for dogs. what would cats think? well im gonna give simogogames my money and let them decide what to do with it because this game looks great. just waiting for it to ship to the U.S.

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
12-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Game center integration is nice (10 achivements).
Thank you, mate! The screenies suggested something like 35 or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Aha! I wondered why my thread in upcoming games had sort of died

Hi! I'm Simon, 50% of Simogo.
It's sooo good to see that Kosmo Spin is out. I'll have to wait a few hours myself to buy it in the AppStore (I'm in Sweden).

Anyhow! Tomorrow is the "real" release for this for most of us, and we'll release a brand new trailer (that I think turned out pretty funny!), a press release and all that jazz.

Please visit our site, we have a blog there that is updated all the time:
http://www.simogo.com
The Kosmo Spin page will also be updated tomorrow. With wallpapers, as someone asked for those in the upcoming thread!

I really hope everyone enjoys Kosmo Spin. We're very proud of it!