App description: Make your day orange!
Over 10 million iOS downloads! Join the party! :)
- also available for iPad and Mac OS!

TOXIC ALERT!
A deadly genetically modified rain cloud of fruit dissolving vapour is heading for the orange capital of the world!

WANTED!
A fruit loving, natural-ingredient pioneering hero!

WHEN?
Now! Can you orange it?

MISSION!
Drag the various objects at your disposal to create barriers that will protect the oranges from the acid rain. Use your skill and ingenuity to achieve the maximum population survival rate. Vitamin Collateral damage is not an option.

REWARD?
Adoring shouts and cheers from the small, orange, spherical guys and their undying love.

Cover Orange is an exciting puzzle game suitable for all ages. It combines realistic game physics, enduring levels, vibrant colours and laugh out loud animations.

Its time to pump up the juice in a game made from pure orange concentrate!

**PRESS REVIEWS**

CNET:
"Cover Orange: Best game since Cut the Rope?"
".. instantly accessible, wholly addictive, and thoroughly entertaining--just like Angry Birds and Cut the Rope."

IGN:
"Cover Orange is just what an iPhone game should be: a fun concept with simple touch screen controls and sharp graphics. If you're looking for your next portable addiction, it's got your bases covered."

TouchArcade:
"I've definitely felt that "ok, just one more level" draw that a clever puzzler will inspire, making it tough to walk away from"

SlidetoPlay:
"Cover Orange HD got the creative juices flowing."
"We recommend a buy.."

FEATURES:

- Retina Screen support
- iPhone 5 widescreen support
- Apple GAME CENTER support
- Includes 400 Levels
- Ultra-realistic object physics
- A true Internet hit with over 170 million plays
- Music by Eduard Tziselsky, composer for the tv-show "Village of Fools"
- User-friendly touch controls
- Dazzling colors
- Countless hours of fun

Watch the game in action:
http://tinyurl.com/coverorangegame

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Thread : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=73316

iPad version video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Insta-buy for me.

12-13-2010, 01:07 PM
just purchased the game...very funny and not so easy as it sounds

ps: epedemix and mikeg don't change my words!

I love this world!

Last edited by foxmulderino; 12-13-2010 at 03:37 PM.
12-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Insta-buy for me.
Thank you ^^

Update with 40 more levels is already on the way

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 12-13-2010 at 01:18 PM.
12-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Bought on my iphone 4. Ten minutes later tried to put it on my wife's iPod Touch 4G and it's disappeared from the app store. Weird.
12-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
can't see where is the difficulty of the game...the age's range suggested is 2-8 years, I suppose
You might be the most negative person I have ever saw in my life.

Edit: Sorry, the game looks great, couldnt wait for iPhone version once I saw it on iPad. Congrats FDG on another release.
12-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
can't see where is the difficulty of the game...the age's range suggested is 2-8 years, I suppose
The challenge comes from trying to cover the orange(s). You might think it looks simple, but it is a lot of fun. If you have any interest in physic-type puzzle games then you would enjoy this. And it gets even more challenging if you're looking to place high in the leader boards.

I find comments such as yours to be quite childish (2-8 years?).
12-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioKartMaster View Post
Insta-buy for me.
Me too. FDG puzzle games are among the best you will find. At 99 cents I didn't even pause a moment before buying it.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
12-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Wow, and at 99 cents only? Is there such thing as faster than insta buy?
12-13-2010, 01:58 PM
i own another game exactly like this called "Doodle Cover", but this one tops it's. Especially with those graphics!!

Does this have achievements? If so, how many?

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!