App description: OUR BEST SALE PRICE EVER - NEW YEARS SALE
Command an evil skeleton army, sworn to protect the realm of the dungeon king from hordes of heroes seeking fame and fortune. Select and place three different skeleton types strategically. Increase each undead soldiers power when you need it. Heal or resurrect a comrade just in the nick of time.

Every time a hero falls you earn gold to build your army into an unstoppable force. Feel the excitement with fully animated chaotic battle scenes complete with melee attacks, magic spells and more. Battle through waves of ever more powerful heroes, through multiple rounds of play, until all your enemies have been vanquished and you stand victorious or taste the sting of defeat.

LEVELS: Three levels of difficulty allow you to start easy and move up as your skill grows, or start at the top if you have the touch. Earn achievement medals as you master each level of play.

MAPS: Each map is a completely different game experience:
* Crypt Siege
* Dungeon King
* Blood-Orb
* Portal

Defender Special Abilities:

* Swordsman backstab, double damage
* Archer fire arrows, splash damage
* Axeman heavy armor, taunt (attracts hero attack)
* King haste army, slow heroes, lightning attack
* Orb lightning attack, life drain (heals the orb)
* Sarcophagus poison gas
12-14-2010, 08:38 PM
nice

add me
GameCenter ID :shap08
Gameloft ID :shap

12-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Interesting, this version has an extra map compared to the iphone/ipod version - I wonder if they'll put that map in the iphone/ipod version. It also almost looks like the randomized map they were trying to make. That would be cool if they finally got it working.
12-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
Interesting, this version has an extra map compared to the iphone/ipod version - I wonder if they'll put that map in the iphone/ipod version. It also almost looks like the randomized map they were trying to make. That would be cool if they finally got it working.
I think they will only update this HD version. The iphone version's last update is AUG 2009. TBH, I will not buy this HD again.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
12-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Thought this was Dungeon Defenders. Disappointed.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
12-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
Thought this was Dungeon Defenders. Disappointed.
same here

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
12-14-2010, 10:40 PM
If you like TD games and somehow never played this one before, it's one of the best ever. The graphics (beautiful animations), sounds, gameplay are all awesome. I'm a little miffed to see this version get a new map after they abandoned the iPhone version so long ago (sniff) but at least an attempt was made to address the main criticism of the original (not enough levels).
12-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
same here
Same!
12-15-2010, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckard View Post
If you like TD games and somehow never played this one before, it's one of the best ever. The graphics (beautiful animations), sounds, gameplay are all awesome. I'm a little miffed to see this version get a new map after they abandoned the iPhone version so long ago (sniff) but at least an attempt was made to address the main criticism of the original (not enough levels).
I loved this game when it first came out even though it was pretty limited in terms of content. If you're looking for a TD and haven't tried this, I think you'll like this.
12-15-2010, 01:41 AM
Just here to agree that I loved the original version of this but was very disappointed with them dropping support for it, especially because I and many others would have loved a game center/retina display update for this.

I won't support this version or any newer stuff since I know how well they support their product.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"