App description: If you like this game, please check out our new title Uber Racer 3D Monster Truck Nightmare!

GRAB YOUR COPY AND JOIN OVER TWO MILLIONS OF PLAYERS NOW!

Enjoy the most spectacular racing game in the App Store!

Are you tired of playing racing games that confine you to a single track you are not supposed to leave? Do you want to break free from unrealistic racing games? Do you want the possibilities and graphics you know from your console or PC on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?

Well, then Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm is just for you!

In a world where mankind is burning its final resources a few fearless warriors race for the last drops of oil. Will you stand up to become the next Uber Racer?

FEATURES:
- GAME CENTER compete with your friends and the global leaderboard
- 10 UNIQUE ENVIRONMENTS.
- HIGHLY DETAILED GRAPHICS without repeating textures (i. e. every rock is painted differently).
- CAREER MODE with 31 race days, some of them featuring up to 10 events. Several hours of playtime.
- 3D MENU, completely integrated.
- REALTIME SHADOWS
- 4 RACE MODES: Time Trial, Elimination, 1 Vs 1, Race.
- THUMB TRACKING: Don't care about hitting the gas pedal. It's wherever your thumb is.
- Select your favourite CAMERA: Third person, hood or bumper.
- The same version runs on the iPad and iPhone (universal app).

SOUND FEATURES:
- 3D SOUND with stereo output and positional audio. For a full and immersive sound experience make sure you are using headphones!
- REALISTIC MOTOR SOUND, engine simulation, backfire

PHYSICS FEATURES:
- 3D CAR PHYSICS with suspension, damping and drifting
- 15 CARS individually upgradable. Ranging from buggies to race cars and trucks.
- DAMAGE MODEL based on real impact damage, flapping doors, loose hinges

freedog's comments:
From the makers of Parcel Panic:

12-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Would normally be interested and might even have given it a shot but... I'M BROKE!!! Last night was brutal!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride

12-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Looks pretty good. Has anyone tried this yet? The physics and damage modelling make it sound very appealing.

Hakuna Matata
12-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Hmmm, I do love racers. Asphalt 6 ain't out yet and I already have RR2. This looks similar to Race Before/After 79. Was it 79?

I bought Parcel Panic and it never saw any sorta update. This looks on a whole other level, though. And geesh, look at the file size. Why in hell didn't apple provide 64 gig iphone 4 I'll never know.

I'll wait for impressions.
12-17-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm waiting for a video. BTW Parcel Panic did get a few updates.
12-17-2010, 11:57 AM
I will post impressions soon, just have to wait for it to finish downloading

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.

Last edited by iphoneprogrammer; 12-17-2010 at 12:18 PM.
12-17-2010, 12:15 PM
This looks cool and yep, appears similar to RACE AFTER 1977. But I've only got 1.9GB left after so many new games yesterday. Mmm, decisions decisions..???

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
12-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Not Quite There

At this current stage I would not recommend it. The physics are so of its not even funny. The ground and rock textures are horrid, and the controls are a tad annoying. Not worth the $4.99 price tag...YET. There is still a chance for this game to redeem itself. All mad processor needs to do is update the physics engine a lot (make it more realistic, even if its the year 2080) and fix the weird controls, as well as make the textures better. and maybe add some type of animation of the cars when you first show them before the race starts, you hear the engines rev-ing up but the cars don't even respond. Make the cars shake a little bit or something.

12-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
At this current stage I would not recommend it. The physics are so of its not even funny. The ground and rock textures are horrid, and the controls are a tad annoying. Not worth the $4.99 price tag...YET. There is still a chance for this game to redeem itself. All mad processor needs to do is update the physics engine a lot (make it more realistic, even if its the year 2080) and fix the weird controls, as well as make the textures better. and maybe add some type of animation of the cars when you first show them before the race starts, you hear the engines rev-ing up but the cars don't even respond. Make the cars shake a little bit or something.
awww come on. i got excited.
where is Race after 1977!!!!
12-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
awww come on. i got excited.
where is Race after 1977!!!!
Contact the dev and see if they wanna use your "texture-izer"!!!!