★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MacLife Best iOS Game Award 2011!

To play or not to play? That's a good question! And the answer is yes! Otherwise, you'll miss the hilarity that ensues when a man from the future accidentally hits Hamlet with his time machine and must set out in his place to rescue Ophelia!

WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING ABOUT THE PC VERSION:
GAMEZEBO.com: "Hamlet is certainly a game that marches to the beat of its own drum, and as a result, you'll be chuckling at its humor and creativity."
CLASSIC GAME ROOM.com: "Point-and-click adventuring at its finest. Shakespeare at its weirdest."
GAME CRITICS.com: "Perfectly bizarre in every way. I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it."

Packed with tricky puzzles, gut-busting humor and unrestrained creativity, Hamlet is a cure for boredom and a work out for your brain. By the time you save Ophelia and defeat the evil King Claudius, you'll feel like you've earned an adventure gaming badge of honor!

There's also iPhone version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
25 levels
Old school art
Epic boss battles
Innovative puzzles
No inventory!
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "Hamlet HD" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN HD Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
JOAN JADE AND THE GATES OF XIBALBA HD Take a breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA HD Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
THE TREASURES OF MYSTERY ISLAND HD Challenge your seek-and-find skills like never before!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Let the mayhem and hilarity begin!
Hamlet is probably the most extraordinary game for iPad you've seen lately. It's an old school styled quest with highly amusing graphics, great humor, extraordinary story line and really difficult puzzles.
Honesty, Hamlet is not a long game. But try to beat all the levels without Googling the walkthrough (I promise you'll want to do that!), and you'll have lots of fun!

Also available for iPhone.

STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version!
01-20-2011, 05:30 AM
This looks pretty interesting from a company with a proven track record

01-20-2011, 06:16 AM
I second that - this might be a must-have for me, even if the developerss admit it's a short game ! It's just quirky enough to be really intriguing !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
01-20-2011, 06:51 AM
After playing through the lite version, I went ahead and picked up the full. I love the style and humor! The game reminds me of Mystery Mania.
01-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
After playing through the lite version, I went ahead and picked up the full. I love the style and humor! The game reminds me of Mystery Mania.
01-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Downloading the lite .... I am curious.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-20-2011, 03:28 PM
This game is brilliant! I love the humour! Picking the full version now.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-20-2011, 09:05 PM
The art style alone is getting a buy from, havent even tried the lite, impressions later.
01-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Got the game tonight - Will maybe have time to play tomorrow, and am looking forward to it very much !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
01-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Probably an outcast on this one but I adore classic literature and I have fallen in love with this game and concept. One has not lived until they have read Shakespeare's Coriolanus, The Merry Wives of Windsor, and Love's Labour's Lost (pretty much toss in anything from Plato to Shakespeare.)

[infiniDy] US Warfare is out! $0.99 Launch Sale - http://bit.ly/ezOgVe Enter the $100 contest on TA - http://bit.ly/gRoSle
100,000 Wallpapers is free now http://bit.ly/eomJq3 Enter $50-150 contest on TA - http://bit.ly/hMT7r4