App description: No 1 RPG / Strategy game in 16 countries!

Also available on iPad, Hunters: Episode One HD.

Set in a Universe where contracts rule, Hunters allows you to build a team of Mercenaries and become the most renowned Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy.

====================================

Final Fantasy Tactics. X-Com. Shining Force. All games that do turn-based strategy very well. If you have an iPhone or iPad, add Hunters to that list. - Kotaku

Jagged Alliance has gone spacewalking on the iOS - Touch My Apps

Boy oh boy, I cant say enough praise for Hunters Episode One. - No Dpad

Hunters HD is a must-download strategy game for the iOS - iPhone Strategy Games

This is one of the best turn-based games Ive ever played, on any platform. - Arcade Life

"I'm digging Hunters. It's an ambitious, deep title with tons of equipment and stat options and a lot of menus." - TOUCH ARCADE

How have you not bought this yet? - Garnett Lee (Weekend Confirmed)

====================================

HUNTERS: Episode One is a turn-based strategy developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch by Rodeo Games.

Turn based strategy:
Develop your own tactics and style of play in this turn based strategy game. Designed from the ground up for the iPhone and iPad devices.

New Missions:
Each day you'll receive a set of contracts direct to the Bridge of your Spaceship, which youll have 24 real time hours to complete.

Customise your team:
Customise your team of Hunters with weapons and armour, before dropping into the turn based strategy game.

Drop game:
Navigate your Hunters through richly detailed environments. Take down AI controlled
enemies and complete your Contract Objectives.

Trade:
Buy bigger, more powerful weapons. Stronger armor. Better equipment. New stock is available every hour.

Levels and talents:
Grow your team. Gain more equipment, upgrades, and special abilities. Build the most powerful team of mercenaries in the Universe.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=85681

TA Preview : http://toucharcade.com/2011/02/22/hu...ds-on-preview/

02-26-2011, 03:47 AM
FREE!!!!???? Downloading Now!!!!!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

02-26-2011, 03:59 AM
It's an IAP for the full game IIRC.
Still downloading!!
02-26-2011, 04:00 AM
free BUT with IAP
02-26-2011, 04:03 AM
Downloading it right now!!!
02-26-2011, 04:05 AM
Not in the UK just yet, will it be playable off line however? once you have the initial contracts? or do you need to be online to even play?

(I only ask as 3G signal can be iffy round my way).
02-26-2011, 04:07 AM
What does the IAP consist of and how much is it?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-26-2011, 04:35 AM
It's 4:33 a.m. here, and I decide to check TA once more before I sleep. Turns out I'm not sleeping. This is some good shit; awesome that it's out already.

Twitter: @back2this
02-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Hi guys, I'm Ben from Rodeo Games. Happy to answer your questions.

@metalcasket We decied to use IAP because we wanted people to play the game first before they had to make any decisions about buying. You download and play the full game playing missions and levelling your Hunters. Once they gain enough experience to hit level 3, you have the option of buying for $4.99.

@SteveWD40 I don't want to spoil the magic of how we get the contracts to you every day. However you do not need to be online to play, in fact you don't even need a 3G connection.
02-26-2011, 05:41 AM
The IAP purchases are not in the app description how do you acess them?