★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Enfeel Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 54.5 MB
  • Version: 2.1.40
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (4)
App description: ******* 7 millions Downloads
******* Korean Mobile App Award 2011
******* The most popular application (1st place) in Asia appstore - Distimo, TechCrunch

A new brand of Drag n Drop block puzzle game lining up the same type of birds and making it disappear by the use of fingertip. Provides optimized system which sustains better flexibility and simplicity of movements in touch control than prior puzzle games on the market; in return, provides a quick action arcade puzzle anyone can enjoy.

Just move the birds freely. Thats all.
Move your fingers really fast. Then, you could be the number one.

1. Classic Mode : A speedy free action puzzle game.
2. Pandora Mode : The goal of Pandora mode is to match birds and collect the letters in order to get the highest score possible in two minutes.
3. Ice Break Mode : Tense and thrilling mode within a set time while breaking the ice.

Game specific features

1. A game people of all ages can enjoy.
2. Touch-screen optimized control
3. Offer 3 different game modes
4. Support for Game Center. Share your rankings with your friends!
5. Play with your Facebook friends all over the world.
6. Stunning visuals that leverage the Retina Display

New features of Birzzle Pandora

1. Added a new mode : Pandora Mode (By connecting with Facebook, players can compete with others for a high score on leaderboards)
2. Invite Friends at Facebook and get coins
3. Connect Facebook account and get 50,000 coins for gift
4. Get high scores using powerbirds
5. Newer High quality graphics
6. More rich and addictive high quality sounds
7. Corrected bugs at Classic mode and Ice Break mode
8. Connection to Official Facebook Fanpage
9. Added Vibration when the powerbird pops
10. Optimization Graphic Engine for better performance

Follow and join us!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/BirzzleOfficial
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/enfeelstudio
04-05-2011, 11:31 PM

04-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Looks good; super solid artwork. Downloading....

Tim Moser - Developer, Makeshift Games
Depict - The Ultimate Multiplayer Pictionary Game
Get Depict on iTunes
Like Depict on Facebook
04-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Looks cute and fun.. buying it now.

James Jacoby - Developer, Makeshift Games
Depict - The Multiplayer Drawing & Guessing Game. Get Depict
Chuck the Ball - a unique action puzzle game. Get Chuck on iTunes
Ms. Chuck the Ball - new levels and gameplay! Get Ms. Chuck on iTunes
04-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Looks really appealing, but I've got so many "simple, addictive" games that it's technically impossible to become addicted to every single one of them. Maybe some impressions can turn me around

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-06-2011, 12:24 AM
My wife's been playing for a bit... her assessment: "Don't let the cute fool you! Those are some tough *bleep*ing birds!"

Tim Moser - Developer, Makeshift Games
Depict - The Ultimate Multiplayer Pictionary Game
Get Depict on iTunes
Like Depict on Facebook
04-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by mitrezom View Post
Looks good; super solid artwork. Downloading....
I agree. Great graphics. In addition, a different gameplay. Downloading it too…

BTW, there’s a lite version:

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Game Impressions

If you like adorable itty-bitty-widdle fluffy, chirping chicklets exploding in a shower of feathered carnage, look no further. As if it's not obvious already, this app is just painfully cute; the rendering, animation, soundtrack, and particle effects are just perfect. Birzzle is so goddamn cute it'll make your teeth cry.

This is not your mama's match-3, either, no sir, it is not. It's more akin to Pokemon Puzzle League and its brilliant predecessor, Tetris Attack, than anything else. Don't get too excited, though, because it's primarily the game mechanic in which you very hastily rearrange chick/blocks in order to align with he upper row of incoming blocks, that I'm referring to.

The movement is much more dynamic than TA (the game, not the website that some people seem to be so enamored with). You don't swap two static blocks, you drag any block with an open face anywhere else that is open. Not to any location, as with Chain3, but again, to blocks with an open face. Imagine several stacks of wooden children's blocks (not children that are wooden, that would be an altogether different game) that you have to quickly rearrange and stack together to form adjacent groups of 3 or more matching colors. A match-3 disappears, a match of 4 and up will form one of a number of special blocks. These blocks are pretty much what you would expect, explode adjacent, clear whole lines, and a crazy black hole that sucks the ornery little buggers into the void.

All of these elements mesh together nicely to form a whirlwind of frantic drag 'n drops, feathers flying, and kooky squawking. OMG, the fricking ring-a-ding ding noise when the stack nears the top could quite possibly give you an insta-aneurysm. This team obviously likes Nintendo, because this is almost as annoying as that screaming baby bubble from Yoshi's Island. The first thing I'm doing, when I finish o,ff these comments, is look for a sound fx mute. That is my primary complaint really. The other issue is that the game is all about setting up combos, but when you create superhewg matches, it leaves a new block to bork your combo and when you later try to use that bork-block in a combo, your killer setup explodes into chicken giblet shrapnel.

I like the game, some won't, but there are Game Center Leaderboards and 52 Achievements, which is no small number, and it's really quite entertaining, IMO. If you're on the fence...ahem...try the lite.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

Last edited by djflippy; 04-06-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: italics
04-06-2011, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
This team obviously likes Nintendo, because this is almost as annoying as that screaming baby bubble from Yoshi's Island.
That was classic! I always figured it was intentionally frustrating, you're about to be responsible for the kidnap of a child, you deserve to panic and sweat blood

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-06-2011, 04:58 AM
The game looks interesting. As it says that it's different from other puzzle games, I'll check it out. Maybe i'll be intrigued alot.