Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-30-2011, 03:18 AM

Default Death Rally - (by Remedy Entertainment and Mountain Sheep)

DEATH RALLY UPDATE 7: GET READY TO ROAST YOUR ENEMIES WITH THE ALL-NEW FLAMETHROWER! The wait is over - experience the explosive, one and only, adrenaline-filled DEATH RALLY MULTIPLAYER! Try our first multiplayer update today! Keep living the Death Rally!

Version 1.7:

* FIRST MULTIPLAYER UPDATE: Race online against other Death Rally players from all around the world!
* FANTASTIC NEW WEAPON: The Flamethrower is now included in the 1st Reward Booster pack!
* NEW CAR PAINT JOB: The Retro Fighter for Shrieker.
* New achievements.
* Enhanced anti-aliasing for iPad 2.

FIRST MULTIPLAYER UPDATE CONTAINS:
* Up to 4 person multiplayer mayhem!
* 1 car (Shrieker), offering multiple paint schemes, separate level advancement than single player for upgrades * 2 upgraded weapons to choose from (shotgun and gatling)
* 6 maps available to race on (including Eureka which is a paid extra map in single player)

http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/death-rally/id422020153?mt=8

Last edited by arn; 05-08-2012 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Added Update 7 info
Old 03-30-2011, 05:00 AM
iPad

Default Death Rally - Update 1.1 (New Car, New Weapons & more) [Out Now!]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Description
Top 5 game in 63 countries!

DEATH RALLY ain’t messin’ you around… A one-time purchase for your multiple devices! Universally designed for iPHONE™, iPAD™, also with gorgeous OPTIMIZED FEATURES for IPAD2™. Brought to you from REMEDY, renowned developer of MAX PAYNE and ALAN WAKE! LOAD YOUR GUNS, START YOUR ENGINES... IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY, LITERALLY! This is no Sunday Drive. This is DEATH RALLY. The classic top down racer is back, stronger and more vicious than ever. Make a run for the finish line with a trail of broken glass and spent brass behind you... along with the flaming wreckage of any fool dumb enough to get in your way.

★ IGN: "Death Rally hits the target."
★ Toucharcade: "The highlight of Death Rally is the fantastic visuals, with support for Retina Display devices and full screen anti-aliasing on the iPad 2"
★ Modojo 4/5: "Death Rally made one hell of a debut, and the promise of free content will transform this already impressive shooter into one of the iPhone and iPad's premier Apps"

Arguably, the best looking racing game for the iPhone and iPad. Race against incredible boss drivers like DUKE NUKEM. The gameplay is addictive, intense, explosive fun, with racing + weapons = awesome! Lock and load and enter the Death Rally, humiliate and destroy your opponents or sabotage the race. You choose how you win, NO TRICK IS TOO DIRTY!

✓ Massive single player career mode, win events, unlock and upgrade cars, weapons and challenges
✓ Awesome controls with 2 camera angle options
✓ Featuring guest drivers – DUKE NUKEM, BARRY WHEELER, JOHN GORE
✓ Leaderboards and achievements via Game Center
✓ Runs silky smooth 60fps on iPad2 with full screen anti-alias
✓ Free updates including new tracks, cars, weapons and challenges & multiplayer COMING SOON

***IMPORTANT***
Compatible Devices: Death Rally is ONLY compatible with iPod touch 3rd generation (32GB and 64GB models only!), iPod touch 4th generation, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad and iPad 2.
(iPod touch 3rd generation 8GB model is not a real 3rd generation device, and Death Rally is NOT compatible with it.)

Follow us on www.facebook.com/deathrally for updates!

Death Rally is an original Remedy Entertainment IP, developed in partnership with Mountain Sheep and Cornfox & Bros.
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/death-rally/id422020153?mt=8

touchArcade Review!

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 04-11-2011 at 12:58 AM..
Old 03-30-2011, 05:03 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Death Rally!

Can't wait for the launch for US AppStore!
Old 03-30-2011, 05:08 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Want this now!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 05:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

So what would you guys say to someone who isn't really looking forward to this game at all? Don't ask me why I was in the upcoming thread, I was just insanely bored.

The graphics look awesome, but other than that... I've played a bunch of mediocre racing games on iOS, usually light on content. I don't tend to stay interested for too long. Is this different?
Old 03-30-2011, 05:19 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
So what would you guys say to someone who isn't really looking forward to this game at all? Don't ask me why I was in the upcoming thread, I was just insanely bored.

The graphics look awesome, but other than that... I've played a bunch of mediocre racing games on iOS, usually light on content. I don't tend to stay interested for too long. Is this different?
This ones got splosions, and Duke Nukem....nuff said.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post

I'm with you. The other one (even forgot the name now) was great too, but couldn't hold my interest very long. Will try it though.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:00 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Soooo, who won the twitter tagline contest?
Old 03-30-2011, 07:03 AM

Teaser of the first update which adds even more weapons and a new car Wraith! Remember to watch in full screen HD!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Some of you who read the upcoming Death Rally thread might notice the laser sight
Old 03-30-2011, 07:35 AM
iPad mini

Can't wait for the multiplayer update. This is probably going to be the racer that Reckless Racing should have been, though they do differ in theme overall.