★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 91.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.9 (14)
App description: It's a Fat Santa Special!
Play Coin Drop - a beautiful physics based puzzle game which is so addictive, it'll drive you mad!

"Coin Drop is a gorgeous game thats a perfect fit on the iPhone." - SLIDE TO PLAY

"The mix of the art style, the level of polish throughout the game, and the highly addictive gameplay turn Coin Drop into a must-have for players of all ages." - DESTRUCTOID

"Its easy to pick up, easy to put down, easy to resume, and a blast to play wherever. But more important than its breeziness, Coin Drop rocks." - TOUCH ARCADE

Bad Pennies have invaded the colorful world of Coin Drop and only you can save the day!

Bounce your way through 75 levels, rescue the girl Coins, demolish obstacles and solve puzzles as every clever touch of your screen sends coins raining down on any enemy.

With Game Center integration to compete with friends, Coin Drop features hours of challenging fun for everyone!

Drop, Spin, Smash, Bounce, Demolish and Shake, with Puzzles, Portals, Lasers, Magnets, Stars, Pins and much, much, much more!
75 fun-filled levels packed with imagination and variety
Awesome audio and catchy soundtrack
Game Center
Universal App: Play on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Full Retina Display

HELP: www.fullfat.com/support
VISIT: www.fullfat.com

+1: gplus.to/fullfatgames
LIKE: facebook.com/fullfatgames
FOLLOW: twitter.com/fullfatgames
WATCH: youtube.com/fullfatgames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

04-19-2011, 09:38 AM
This app looks pretty interesting.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

04-19-2011, 10:20 AM
could I have a video of this one please?

I love this world!
04-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Game Impressions

Buying this in 6 minutes once my World of Goo for Mac download has completed... impressions soon.

Edit #1: Syncing.

Edit #2: Playing.

Edit #3:
  • Five different worlds and "Coming Soon!" text on the sixth.
  • Hold your finger on screen and release to drop a coin from the top of the screen.
  • Collect all of the "bad pennies" to clear the stage. You can keep going for points after they've been cleared until you run out of coins.
  • Light up all of the "buckets" at the bottom for a coin frenzy bonus, drops an additional five coins for free. You have to light the buckets in the order the indicators appear over them.
  • Hit pins for more points, Peggle style. Light up all of the pins for a bonus, light them all a second and third time for increasing bonuses.
  • Funky spotlight effect when you drop your last coin. Nice attention to detail in the graphics/animation department, just hit a UFO and a little alien popped out.
  • Ability to drop up to 5 coins at once is a pretty cool and unique feature.
  • Awarded 1-3 stars for each level depening on your score.
  • Unlockable coin skins provide a fun incentive to go for 3 stars on every level.
  • Graphics are awesome if you don't mind the cuteness, screenshots say it all really.
  • Performance/frame rate is flawless on an iPod Touch 4th gen.

The only thing I'm not so keen on is the "shake to nudge" feature, I've never like shaking my device as it doesn't always register and I lose my concentration. Plus the fact you seem to have unlimited nudges means for the best scores you'll probably be reduced to shaking non-stop as you play. It's probably possible to go through the game without doing it but you'll be at a disadvantage. Perhaps just a two finger tap or some sort of swipe option instead?

One flaw aside, I'm already enjoying this game enough to make it worth the $0.99 I spent on it. Fans of Pachinko-style games will like this.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Last edited by MidianGTX; 04-19-2011 at 11:31 AM.
04-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Really fantastic game, if you like Peggle type games you will like this. You simply drop your coins from the top and try to take out the bad coins by hitting them. As you hit colored pegs and other object you get bonuses as well.

FullFat is one of the best Devs out there IMO and this is another high quality release.
04-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Video coming soon

We should have a video up in the next couple of days.

Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
could I have a video of this one please?

04-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by fullfatgames View Post
We should have a video up in the next couple of days.
Thank you, my wallet is open and ready!

I love this world!
04-19-2011, 11:33 AM
...aaand that concludes my initial impressions

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
...aaand that concludes my initial impressions
lol thank you Midian! Yep, I've read your impressions and I'm glad to hear that there is a bit of Peggle in this game...have u noticed also some similarity with Lucky coins (Donut Games)? cause I love also this one. thanks!

I love this world!
04-19-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm also loving this. It fits in nice with my other drop type games. Peggle,cow trouble and pixel pig. Another great game by fullfat

Edit. Game centre for leader boards only. No achievements. :-(