App description: Wisp: Eiras Tale is going FREE, read the reasons why at the bottom of the description.

Guide Eira the fairy through the fantastic fun, rich, and relaxing world of forests, you must help her to find her way back home.

On the way back home Eira the beautiful fairy finds out that the dragon Ffnir has returned to the forest to do everything in his power to stop Eira from ever returning home. Lost and surrounded by evil, Eira has to avoid being consumed while solving the mysteries ahead. With Ffnir's corrupted blood he tries to destroy the forest and Eira's way home.

Your mission is to help Eira on her Adventure.

In your adventure you will find 3 different magic elements fire, ice & stone to help you through your adventure to overcome the obstacles.

Your mission will be to avoid the corrupted blood fired by the evil dragon of the forest. Avoid the danger that might wait for you around the corners. Lost and surrounded by the evil force of Ffnir youre the only one who can help Eira to avoid being consumed while solving the mysteries ahead.

Features:

3 different worlds with 10 levels each.
Soothing gameplay like you haven't seen before.
Award winning soundtrack.

This game is suitable for all ages, from young kids (girls and boys alike) to older gamers with its soothing, relaxing puzzle gameplay everyone can enjoy playing Wisp: Eiras tale and help guide Eira on her adventure through the magical and mysterious fairy forest.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
http://twitter.com/triolith
http://www.facebook.com/TriolithEntertainment

The soundtrack of Wisp is available for FREE on SoundCloud!
http://soundcloud.com/triolithentertainment/sets/wisp-ost

-=:{REVIEWS}:=-
TOUCHARCADE.COM
"This game is suitable for those who enjoy chillaxing with a
graphically-appealing game, with tilt controls and no emphasis
on score or best times."

148APPS.COM
"A beautiful platformer with delicate touch controls, Wisp is a magical puzzle waiting to be solved."

APPADVICE.COM
"If you like soothing, low pressure games with unlimited time, then you will definitely want to check out Wisp: Eiras Tale."

TESTED.COM
"Wisp definitely gets our seal of approval."

Toucharcade comments "Yeah, this is one Hell of a game. It's like Dark Nebula and Lander had a child.", "I'm loving Wisp so far, it's every bit as gorgeous as it is fun to play." Wisp: Eira's tale has over over 100 000 downloads on all versions.

Its fairy puzzle solving fun!

***Why is wisp going FREE?***
First of i would like to thank those of you who have supported us and bought Wisp and we are grateful for your support!

However Wisp was first released in 2011 and is quite old at the moment, because of this we no longer make many sales. At the moment Triolith Entertainment has a shortage of funds and we need to start generate more revenue and ads is at the moment our best option. Due to this I had the option to either make Wisp free and ad ads or start to thinking about closing down the business and remove the games (but I prefer to keep the games alive). So this is the reason, and to any old customers that doesn't like the ads I am sorry but it was a necessary evil, Ill see what we can do to limit ads you see.

SmurGoes's comments:

Greetings, touchArcade!

I'd like to make you all aware of a new game that me and my friends at Triolith Entertainment have released: Wisp: Eira's Tale!

Wisp is an ambient nordic-inspired puzzle adventure which emphasizes exploration and navigation rather than intense action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story & Setting
Eira is lost and You have to help her find her way home. However, the journey won’t be without danger. In the forest the ancient creature Ffnir lies bleeding; from its blood an evil being is created. Lost and surrounded by evil, Eira have to avoid being consumed while solving the mysteries ahead of her. Guide Eira through three worlds with ten levels each while collecting crystals, solving puzzles and avoiding dangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameplay & Controls
The gameplay of Wisp consists of You guiding Eira home with intuitive controls native to the smartphone. Use the elements of frost, fire and earth to solve the puzzles and mysteries ahead and find her way home. Simply press the screen to make Eira float, and tilt your phone left or right to navigate around the levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full version includes:
  • 30 levels
    Can you collect all the crystals?
  • Achievements
    Game Center integration allow you to share your achievements with your friends online!
  • Full original soundtrack
    Experience the tranquil music of Wisp in a unique and captivating soundscape.
  • Story art
    The journey of Eira portrayed in gorgeous hand drawn images.
  • Downloadable content
    Gain access to future downloadable level packs!

Do share any impressions and/or thoughts you have regarding the story, gameplay, graphics, what have you! There's always room for improvement!

The soundtrack can be listened to on BandCamp!

If you want updates directly into your daily newsfeed, we recommend liking us on facebook! We're frequent posters!
Following us on Twitter is also a quick way to get in touch!
06-15-2011, 04:16 AM
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=97305

There is already a thread, but since you are the devs i guess this can become the official thread.

Game looks very intriguing, but will wait for some of the incoming impressions.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh

06-15-2011, 04:29 AM
Game Impressions

Played the first four levels and I am impressed. I played it on the iPad 2 and the graphics and control are ideal. Graphically, beautiful and I am not much of a tilt fan, but it works really well with this game. The idea is to retrieve the crystals and exit the level, but there are obstacles in the way to prevent that from happening. The only problem, the music is sublime and relaxing that I started to get tired, being a late night and all, lol, just kidding, the music fits the game perfectly.
I highly recommend this to any gamer looking for a relaxing game. Get it now while the sale price is .99. This is well worth the price and don't blame me if this relaxes you, lol.
My hats off to the developers for making a calming, relaxing game that is fun and at the same time exciting.
06-15-2011, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=97305

There is already a thread, but since you are the devs i guess this can become the official thread.

Game looks very intriguing, but will wait for some of the incoming impressions.
I have already notified the admin to delete that thread.
06-15-2011, 04:47 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-15-2011, 05:02 AM
Downloaded
06-15-2011, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dora.edward View Post
Downloaded
Please not another user that posts small sentence replies to lots of threads.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer.
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-15-2011, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Please not another user that posts small sentence replies to lots of threads.
agreed.

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
06-15-2011, 05:09 AM
I really like this game and it's going into a special folder where Spider, S&S, Spirits, daWindci, Komenten and Zen Bound are.

Note to dev: requesting a merge of threads is better than deleting it, especially since members have already commented and gave impressions in that thread.
06-15-2011, 05:13 AM
dora.edward: Thank you!

triggywiggy,nullroar: That's true. But we're happy for the DL anyway!

Squaker: Ah, thanks for pointing that out. True, I could've asked for a thread merge. Will employ that tactic in the future! Also, we're happy you enjoy the game! <3