Universal 10000000 by EightyEight Games

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, Jul 26, 2012.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Same here. Id much rather have a new game than an update to what is already a complete game.

2. Ruzu

Ruzu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    This game still is and always has been really hard for me. It's the fights really. I can never chain enough attacks together quickly enough. There's always plenty of everything except attack blocks. :l

3. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    i thought the update was supposed to be out by now, did it get cancelled?

4. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    So after reading the update on this game it looks like there is no update of content comming.

5. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Disappointing there won't be an update. But at least the developer is still around and working on a new game "You Must Build A Boat".

6. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I just got the game and while I like it... Very disappointed that it is not optimized for iPhone 5. I wouldn't have gotten it I knew and I just assumed it was... Next time I will read more carefully!

7. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    I just got the game and while I like it... Very disappointed that it is not optimized for iPhone 5. I wouldn't have gotten it I knew and I just assumed it was... Next time I will read more carefully!

I like it but have to admit I'm actually pretty frustrated since I like the other match games that seem easier that having to spin

8. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    This game did get an update after all. It sounds like it has what the Steam version of the game has, and I'm fine with that.

- Tall Resolution Support
    - Lots of small bugfixes
    - Smoother matching
    - Game Center Achievements
    - Ace Levels
    - This isn't the big thing

9. angua2105

angua2105 Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Could someone please explain what "Ace levels" are? I'm not a native speaker and a google search didn't help.

10. FalafelCopter

FalafelCopter Member

May 26, 2013
    I am a native english speaker and I also have no idea what an ace level is. My guess is that its some kind of new game plus, but I will have to redownload the game to find out since they insist on being super vague. XD

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Clever way to say it. :)

Anyways the sale bump yesterday made me realize i dont have this game on my phone or my ipad, so i downloaded it again to make sure it never gets deleted anymore. Although im not quite sure how it disappeared off my devices coz i never intended to delete it before.

12. BoneyCork

BoneyCork Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2011
    I absolutely suck at this game. I love match-3 style games, and I keep trying to love this one, but I just completely suck and end up deleting it. Going to give it another shot now.

13. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    I agree... I love match three games but for some reason I am horrible at this game. I wonder if it is slide vs line drawing to match three etc...?

14. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    People saying they suck should realize that the point isn't to keep going forever. You will die a lot. The fun comes from the tension of almost dying but pulling off a last second combo to keep going. But definitely be prepared to die often, occasionally pulling off an epic run. Also it's imperative to upgrade your weapons for more damage, matching satchels for helpful items and matching shields to help from losing time from attacks. :)

The update made a big difference, I love the tall screen support.

15. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I don't consider myself good at row moving games like this. This game isn't too tough in eventually pulling of that target score of 10 million. When I tried the game a long time ago, I scored enough to win, and that was without all the possible upgrades bought. It's doable.

16. Harti

Harti Member

Jul 1, 2012
    #556 Harti, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    I can't seem to find these mysterious Ace Levels. Beat the game. Any hints? :O

Ah. It's in the options menu. When you start over, your level is increased by 1.

17. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    How do you do a ranged attack?

18. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Guys just a question. How can I increase my exp (the purple one) to upgrade my abilities? I've tried so many times to increase it but is still there and doesn't raise a single point.
    Thanks for your help!!

19. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Go to the Alchemist at the bottom room. Check to see the top-left potion is turned on. That needs to be off when you want EXP.

20. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Thanks!