99 Bricks wizard academy is 0.99$ (was 2.99$)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by jar0d, Jun 13, 2014.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    To support the dev

I'm sure they dont want to drop prices but if sales arent great then obviously a way to get more sales is to drop the price.

Games to me are sooooo cheap on iOS whether its 3 dollars or 1 dollar. I want devs to make as much money as possible so i buy games instantly despite a huge backlog. This isnt the 80's when games cost $12-15 each.

If we all waited for price drops then more and more devs will go out of business, meaning less and less games and devs would flock to other systems like Android if they arent making much from iOS.

One reason why we get the best games on iOS or games released quicker on iOS than Android is because of sales, if those sales drop then Android might get all the big new games first.

Its a bit like when people moan their local shops are closing, they're closing as everyones going to the cheaper supermarkets. You want those local shops to survive then dig into your pocket a bit more and buy from them. Same for apps.

We all wait for price drops and it wont be good