Universal 99 Challenges! (BETA TESTER WANTED!!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kruspyUL

kruspyUL Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Still want testers?

Hey guys I'm very intrigued by this game and was wondering if you guys want more testers? I'd love to try this game out!

Thanks, Kruspy

2. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Promo code sent, check your inbox :)

3. BetaMan

BetaMan Member

Jul 17, 2014
    A little late in text

I was just wondering if you have anymore free spots available

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    If you are still looking, I have the following devices:

IPad Air 7.1.2
    Ipad (1st one) 5.1.?
    Ipod - I believe it is the dreaded 4th gen. 6.1.?

I also have android devices if needed.

Thanks!

5. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    @ BetaMan & @Lavender: promo code sent, please check your inbox

6. Testopi

Testopi Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    No Code yet :( Maybe in next round of beta testing. :)

7. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Seems we missed you, i juse sent a promo code to your inbox, please check it

8. kiugfrc

kiugfrc New Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Hi,

I still havent got promo code yet. If testing is still available, i would like to join :)
    Thanks.

9. Testopi

Testopi Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Thanks! I love this game already. Level 30. Tutorial in the Settings would be helpful. Yellow-Line? Green-Box? Leaderboard with Total Attempts and Level Attempts would be nice. Level 30 and 217 Total Attempts. :D

10. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hey kiugfrc, just sent a code for you, please check your inbox

11. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

BE NOTICED:

The current beta release is stuck at level 72. This level is truly impossible to pass!

So don't get so hard on this crazy mission. We're fixing it in the next beta release in real soon.

Have a great weekend!
    Antony

12. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi Anthony, thanks for the promo code, like your game it's hard but not impossible.

The character and the levels look all crisp so no fault there.

Saw the Leaderboard, if you have beaten the 99 levels it would be nice to set the person on top with the least attempts, so when you beat the game you can play it again but with fewer attempts if you know what I mean.

13. kruspyUL

kruspyUL Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Thanks!

This game is really pissing me off but i absolutely love it! I think the concept is great and I love how the levels are short but difficult... very very difficult. Cant wait for the full release of this game!

14. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    So, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from the video, but this game is really fun! Took me 105 or so tries to get past level 40, but I'm definitely enjoying it. I have yet to find any issues, so I think once you fix level 72, you're pretty much good to go.

I would like to see some achievements. Maybe you could use beta data to figure out 10 or so levels that are really hard for people to pass and give an achievement for passing them. I don't know. As is, I still like it a lot!

15. antony.thai

Hmmm, I'm not sure if it's possible to do that with the current Game Center, but the idea is definitely great! I will be checking it with my mates to see how it can be done.

Thank dude!
    Antony

16. antony.thai

Hey,

I'm really sorry if the game did piss you off, I'm feeling the same way as you guys but I did play with game with so many attempts as well. Even we love this game so much, you guys are the people that define this game great or not, so please tell me if you had any (even tiny) bad feeling while playing it.

@Jerutix: Thanks for accepting my request! Your help is really appreciated! We're working on the achievements as well and your input is a spot on!

Cheers,
    Antony

17. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    I would like a code, if there is any left. :D

18. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Just sent you a promo code.

We expecting your impression, feel free to send us your feedback.

19. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Very challenging game. I'm currently stuck on level 10.:eek:. I'll post more impressions as I hopefully further progress...frustratingly good so far. :D

20. darnoc703

darnoc703 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    I will post my impressions that I sent in a PM here.

Hello again! I got to floor/level 27 so far and it's not bad! I like the gameplay premise and the simplicity of the art style. However I don't think that it really is enough to keep a player hooked. I feel that, at least in the first 27 floors, that it didn't change things enough to keep me interested. This would be a little work, but I think if you added some new mechanic every ten floors, or maybe a change is background or scenery, it would keep the player interested ALOT longer! I will keep playing and come back with more impressions when I have time, but on to the bug!
    So on around 25 or 24 it was a level with moving red stuff and there was one final red moving object at the very last "tile" on the floor. The first time I got to that tile I got hit by the red block as I was halfway in the wall. That made me restart the level, but at the same time, made the game think I beat the level. It caused me to be playing the game a floor above where I was usually playing. The blocks were slightly clearer in this state and there was a lot more lag than usual. (There is sometimes lag when restarting a floor after dying) I have a picture, and the app still open if you need more clarification or info. (Let's hope the app didn't reset