Universal 99 Challenges! (BETA TESTER WANTED!!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darnoc703

darnoc703 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    I opened the app up again and remembered somethings I wanted to mention. The remove ads button shouldn't really be in a beta version first off, put I understand why it's there. Anyway, in the final version there should definetely be a price indicator next to the button, I know it tells you after you type in your password, but it still should tell you before that. Something that always ticks me off about games with Iaps that it doesn't tell me how much it costs! Also congrats on having an option in settings to turn off notifications! Some people don't know how to turn them off in settings (like moms ) so that helps a lot!

2. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Thanks darnoc703 for your great impression.

Actually, when you reach level 40, pace will be upgraded and more tricky level will show up.

We checked and detected it, thanks for notice us. We will fix on next update version.

3. NiceDude

NiceDude Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Some better impressions:

Once I realized Soccer Physics was from the same developer who made Wrestle Jump and Tug The Table, it all made sense. Soccer Physics shares the hallmarks you’d expect from one of Ojala’s games: a focus on local same screen multiplayer, simple controls, simple fun gameplay, colorful graphics. With one or two buttons, you control a pair of soccer players, “guarding” your goal from the opposing duo, and by guarding, I mean tripping over each other and face planting into the ground. It’s humorous physics-based fun, enhanced by random modifiers such as slippery ground and different types of balls.
    ---

Do you plan on adding more modifiers in future updates? Would love to see things like moon gravity, trampoline floors, etc. (Are those already in the game? Not sure if I just missed them)

4. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Wrong thread?

5. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I think level 25 is impossible. It seems no matter how I time it, I will never be able to avoid the obstacle.

6. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    It's possible to pass the level, you have to perform a jump from long distance to step on space between white and red blocks and make another to avoid red blocks.

Current version only stuck on level 72 which is bugged and impossible to pass.

7. BitStern

BitStern Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2014
    I love ultra hard jump'n'run games. If you need more testers, let me know.

Best BitStern

8. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    It's taken me a while to get around to trying this, sorry guys, life has been chaotic.

Anyway, I fired it up and the screen is just stuck on "loading 1%" and never moves. Have I missed something obvious (quite likely lol). It does look very nice though!

9. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I like this game though it's super-hard! Resets quickly, so it's fast to get a replay, which is good! Like the quirky sound effects and music, too! Gotta keep your head about you and be patient, and after a bunch of tries, you finally advance to the next level only to go through the same thing again, but tougher! Not for the faint of heart to be sure, but it's got that 'one more time' thing going for it that we all crave! Not bad at all IMO!

10. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hi PeteOzzy, just encounted another case like you did, we will try fix it on next version. Could you try log off/on GC and try it again

11. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Hi Pete,

Did you play it with a strong network signal? Maybe in low network condition, Game Center cannot be loaded so the game will be freeze right in 1%. My coming update could fix this issue actually. Can you retry with game with wifi or a strong 3g connection so Game Center could be loaded more easily?

Thank you a lot for spending your time on us!
    Antony

12. antony.thai

Max,

We have another help on beta testing force!! Can you put him in?

Cheers,
    Antony

13. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Progress?

Just curious on what level you guys are on and what your "deaths/attempts" are at. I'm currently on level 72 with the death total at 1046. I knew it was a glitched level so I've had to stop playing until the fix comes out.

For all the people saying it's impossible...it's not, like I said earlier in the thread there are a couple of levels that have taken me 50+ tries and a couple that I have done over 100 times to pass. Level 70 was one of the 100+ levels hahaha. Talk about frustrated. I had to exit the app, gather myself, and retry later. It reminded me of the old time RPG's on Nintendo and Playstation 1 where you would try and try and try and get so pissed to figure out a puzzle that you would just have to power down and retry later on. Usually that would get me passed it.

Freaking great game though and just wanted to know what you'll's Ratio was for level and deaths.

Thanks,
    aconfusedkender

14. antony.thai

Hi dude!

An update is released already in the app store with a new build + the bug is fixed already.

Honestly, the team here is very happy while seeing your high talk about the game, we feel that our efforts are already rewarded. Thank you a lot for cheering us up!

Also, we will see how we could improve the game on how great player is on each level.. and I will update you on that.

Cheers!
    Antony

15. BetaMan

BetaMan Member

Jul 17, 2014
    BetaMans's overview

So the service I got from the developer was great I asked to test and I got notified with my key to play within a day. The quick service the developer here provides shows me a good sign of when this game is public he will be able to keep up to date with updates and how smooth the game runs which we all as consumers love. With the quick agile gameplay it will guarantee at least a couple hours just to beat game once as it took me about one hour to get past the first thirty levels. The gameplay is great and will keep you at your toes while trying to beat this game. The upbeat music accommodates the gameplay spectacularly and will just add to the awesome experience of the 99 challenges you will encounter. Overall the music is a 10/10 the difficulty is a 9/10 the developer is a 10/10 and the hours of gameplay is a 10/10. I hope the public enjoys this game as much as I did and I'm willing to test another game for this deleoper in the future due to how awesome he is.

16. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    We just released new version today, sent some code for our tester and some code still remaining, if anyone want to join on beta phase, please pm me :).

17. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #77 coolpepper43, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    Idk, I have done over 100 attempts on this level and I'm still stuck even after your tip. Almost half of my overall attempts are from this level.

Update: boy am I dumb. I just reread your tip and I was doing it wrong. I thought you said to jump in between the two red blocks. After I noticed my mistake, it only took me 5 attempts to pass that level. Lol

18. DiMarco

DiMarco Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    If there's still need for beta testers I'd love to hop on board

19. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    That's awesome feedback, really a push for our team. I just sent you new code for update release, feel free to play it to 99 levels now.

20. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    :D, happy to see you pass your level

Sent code for you, please check your inbox