AAA Concept Artist Available for Work!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by menogworks, Jul 4, 2023.

1. menogworks

menogworks Member

Sep 7, 2021
    Concept Artist
    Name: Miguel Nogueira
    Timezone: GMT+1 (UK/London/Lisbon)

Specializing in Sci-Fi & Medieval Fantasy Concept Art for AAA and Hollywood Clients

Hello, I'm Miguel Nogueira, a freelance concept artist with a passion for sci-fi. Based in the GMT+1 timezone (UK/London/Lisbon), I offer a range of services that cater specifically to the needs of AAA game developers and Hollywood productions.

My expertise lies in concept design, where I bring ideas to life through compelling artwork.[​IMG]I excel at creating iterations, brainstorming sessions, conducting story research, designing levels, and developing game design sketches. Additionally, I possess a strong sense of mood, aesthetics, and art direction, allowing me to provide comprehensive support in these areas.

Beyond concept art, my skill set extends to graphic design, digital and traditional clay sculpting, and a deep understanding of cinematography and multimedia tools. Over the years, I have collaborated with both independent studios and renowned names such as Frictional Games (Amnesia Rebirth), Blink 182, Volta Studio, NetEase Games, and I have also served as a consultant and art contest jury member for AMD.

[​IMG][​IMG]

My work has garnered attention and recognition across various platforms, including news sites like Kotaku, art communities such as Behance (featured in the character design category), CGSociety Hall of Fame, and Artstation Editor's picks. Currently, I am engaged in projects with several studios under non-disclosure agreements.

If you have an exciting project in mind, I would be delighted to hear from you. To get in touch, please reach out to me via email. I am currently booking for the upcoming weeks, so don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your needs and explore potential collaborations.

For more information about my portfolio, please visit my website at https://www.menogcreative.com or browse my Artstation profile at https://www.artstation.com/migno. Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected].

--Joy-- likes this.
  2. --Joy--

--Joy-- Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2020
    Female
    BDM of Planes Control & 2 Minutes in Space
    Canary Islands
    wow, your concept art is amazing! I cannot offer you anything since we are indies, but wishing you to get the right consumer here soon!