Universal Active Soccer 2 a new football game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheFoxSoft, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evilreaper

Evilreaper New Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Where is the Swedish League #

2. TheFoxSoft

TheFoxSoft Well-Known Member

Yes it is included.
    To be clear the game does not provide real players names BUT there is a team editor in which you can freely modify the names of the players swapping the vowels. The swap process will be applied on real time to all players, the procedure must be done only once. So only 5-10 seconds are required in order to play with your preferred players ;-)

3. TheFoxSoft

Not in this version, I see if I can support them in a future update.

4. TheFoxSoft

Swedish clubs are included in the Euro Clubs 1-2-3 divisions.
    Anyway our future goal is to provide a more precise simulation of the remaining leagues. For now you will find them in the Euro division.

5. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Will this have GC achievements too?? :)

6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    "To be clear the game does not provide real players names BUT there is a team editor in which you can freely modify the names of the players swapping the vowels."

Is this for all teams, the fake names, or just some of the teams because on some screenshots I saw for German National Team the names appeared correct unless I just didn't pay close attention. Either way it's no prob with the internet we can quickly correct the names for our team.

7. TheFoxSoft

All names are misspelled but via team editor in 5-10 seconds (the required time to swap the vowels of all players) you can play with your preferred players. It is really easy and quick, and must be done only once...don't worry.

8. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Can we edit the uniforms, logo and stadium just like in FTS15?

9. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    If it's like the first one, 1) no, and 2) the players are so small that it doesn't really matter.

10. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Read up and you will see this is not much at all like the first one. There will be a big diff in active soccer 1 and 2 that's what I have seen and read about it. I have not played it so I can't speak to player size I just know a lot more was put into this one. With a terrible fifa 15 I am all in on this one.

11. ShockClown

ShockClown Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Is it going to support MFI controllers?
    Not in this version, I see if I can support them in a future update.

Well thats a disappointment. Will buy it when it does support MFI. Don't understand developers not supporting MFI.

12. TheFoxSoft

I am really sorry and I understand how you feel...Active Soccer 2 will be continuously supported after the release, and MFI controllers are now a priority for the upcoming versions.
    Thanks for you feedback, it helps to make Active Soccer 2 a better game.

Cheers, Gianluca

13. ShockClown

ShockClown Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Great to hear! Will be eagerly watching out for the update! Thanks for letting me know!

Just out of interest, is it a lot of work to make games compatible with MFI?

14. TheFoxSoft

Nowadays iOS games are rarely programmed natively for the platform, so all depends on how much customizable is the middleware.

15. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Whats happening fox,

Will there be a way to pull off tricks/bicycle kicks etc?

Counting down the days until Jan 30th!

16. TheFoxSoft

Diving headers and bicycle kicks are performed depending on the context.
    For example if the ball is in the middle air and far enough from the attacker, instead of performing an header the player will perform a diving header.
    With Active Soccer 2 are introduced some other skills like as dash, shielding the ball, or 1-2 pass. They are covered in the tutorial section, anyway no extra buttons are needed in order to keep controls simple.

17. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Thanks for answering. That's fine by me that kind of keeps the old school feel.

18. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Getting pretty close to launch... stoked!
    For the Fox,
    Is the release date still set for 30th of Jan? I know sometimes things can get changed or approval can take longer than realized. And one more question and I'm done (buying it regardless of answer here) but how up to date will the rosters be? for example will Fernando Torres or misspelled as Toores :) be on AC Milan or Athletico? And I guess that leads to if not will there be an update to rosters once the winter window closes.

19. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I am praying like a monk to get it tonight!!! Instant buy, hopefully ^^

20. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Me too! Dying to play a real soccer game with actual ability to play season unlike the ripoff Fifa 15!
    I will pray with you my fellow monk.
    If we got this and Dragon Quest V tonight then I will not sleep tonight!