Adventure Company (Foursaken Media) - class based action/RPG - beta testers wanted!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Yeah general/basic impressions are fine (glad you're enjoying it so far!), but I'm thinking you missed the first email (with the NDA) :p Or perhaps I left you out or something >_< Nothing special, just send suggestions, bugs, and specific feedback directly to us at [email protected] :) Been getting a ton of awesome feedback already so send what you got our way!

2. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    A-hah! I missed out entirely on that. It might have been caught in a filter. Hope I didn't cross that very general, basic line in my post above :) Email(s) forthcoming.

3. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    In light of this beautiful essay, encompassing many of my thoughts and comments so eloquently, all I have to say is...

Ditto;)

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Wow! Sounds absolutely fantastic.

The game is controlled similarly to Battleheart, correct?

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm guessing I didn't get an invite as I just dug out a beta invite for another of their games I must have missed : ( just downloaded though so at least I have that now!

6. brothamannp11911

Aug 6, 2011
    If the villagers from Monster Adventures decided to go on an adventure to Landsliders world...

Thats what we are talking about here.

7. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    That's pretty much kinda exactly what it is.

8. Albeolupus

Albeolupus Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2014
    Now that the beta is in full swing and the game is looking amazing... can we get a release date? ;)
    Btw, this is my new favorite Foursaken Media game!!

9. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Fun fact... this game was originally going to be a MA spinoff... morphed into something completely its own, but you can definitely still see some of the influence :p

We do have a release date set, but aren't ready to reveal it quite yet... still a ways to go despite the beta going so well (testers have been great!). I also think we are planning on doing a soft launch for this game, FYI.

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Any idea what countries you would use for a Softlaunch if you do?

11. brothamannp11911

Aug 6, 2011
    I KNEW IT. My 6 year old thought it was MA :)

So much good stuff in this game, kiddos. You are going to eat this up. The app description does not convey it, long sessions or short, its got a ton going for it!

12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I wish it was soft launched already I'm off work this week and have nothing to do for the majority of it. Sat bored all weekend not wanting to play anything I've got.

13. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Maybe this is one of those times we should journey to the fabled 'Outside' :eek:

14. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    It's overrated! Besides I'm nursing a new tattoo on my leg so I'm suppose to keep it out of the sun, too fresh to put sunblock on yet.

15. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    #75 kenken11, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    War tortoise out!

16. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    *Silence as every Foursaken fan plays War Tortoise*

17. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Hey guys, soft launch is officially live in New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and the Netherlands!

Adventure Company

Foursaken Media
    Take to the skies and manage your Adventure Company, a group of warriors dedicated to exploring and finding ancient reli…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Take to the skies and manage your Adventure Company, a group of warriors dedicated to exploring and finding ancient relics from a mysterious past. Build a team, discover dozens of classes, level up, learn new skills, and find powerful equipment. Use planning and strategy to conquer a variety of unique environments and scenarios, and ultimately rise to the top as the best and most profitable company in the land! FEATURES - Team-based action/RPG! - Strategically divide your company between battles to find long lost artifacts! - Over 60 classes to discover! - Explore 5 different lands and collect treasure! - Equip endless amounts of weapons! - Dozens of unique enemy types! - Compete to collect daily rewards! - Three different control schemes, along with MFi controller support! Support Contact us at [email protected] for any questions or help!
    Information
    Seller:Foursaken Media
    Genre:Action, Role Playing
    Release:Jun 15, 2016
    Updated:Jun 28, 2016
    Version:1.0.5
    Size:372.3 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (43)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Picked it up on my NZ, how is data saved? Will it carry across to my UK account when the game is actually released?

19. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Yep - in fact, with soft launches I dont think you actually get different "versions" per se... its all the same game (I think)! But in worst case scenario iCloud can transfer over any data.

20. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Pay-model?