Advertise your Eden - World Builder worlds here!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tmonine, Dec 6, 2010.

1. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Name: "THE JASON SYSTEM"

A complex system of caves, secret passageways, hidden rivers, lodges, an air-sky-freeway transport system and huge fancy Eden art, this still-in-development world contains numerous paths leading to different attractions such as The Super Fancy Mega Tower, The Huge Smiley Face, and the Crystal Labyrinth. There are many secrets to look out for including underground mazes, huge mine shafts and much more. Once you get the hang of exploring the place and deciphering the color coding, a magically delicious time of fun and excitement is to be found in the Jason System.

2. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Omg! That sounds amazing! How long did it take?

Finally, my version of Eden has got the servers back up and I have an endless list of worlds to d/l.

3. motegrate

motegrate New Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Good job on the JASON SYSTEM. One suggestion though, you may want to have people not start out underground there, because I almost got bored and quit before I found my way out to all the awesome stuff you have going on above ground.

4. xPEACEMAKERx

xPEACEMAKERx Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    West Coast
    I checked this out last night and couldn't find my way out so I planted a ton of TNT and blasted my way out. When I got above ground I couldn't see a thing. :confused: Maybe I just went the wrong way. I'll try again.

5. lord-sam

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    I still can't find the Jason system. Isn't there a better search engine?

6. xPEACEMAKERx

Aug 27, 2009
    West Coast
    I agree about the search system. I went through looking for The Jason System when I saw something about it here and couldn't find it after going through a quite a few pages of worlds. I gave up and went exploring other worlds I found while looking for it. Then I gave the search another shot and it was on the second page. Weird but t least the world sharing is up.

7. Rubiks Kid

Rubiks Kid Well-Known Member

World search function sucks; :p. I can't find anything.

8. Wixter

Wixter New Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Massive Map Project - Proper City

Hey I am currently working on a massive map project where I am building a massive City. It is a proper city with fully furnished sky scrapers, cars, busses everything! I have created a page for it at: www.rackley.co.nz/eden-proper-city-v1/ . I have heaps for info on my project there and what I plan to do with it in the future. Its quite big at the moment and is only getting bigger. :)

9. lord-sam

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    That looks and sounds amazing! Can't wait for final release!

10. DevilsPyro

DevilsPyro New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Halo Reach

Why not make halo reach maps. you could make hemmorage easily enough and you could do spire and some of those easy forgeworld maps. if this happens i neeeed it on my ipod :):D

11. DevilsPyro

DevilsPyro New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    i saw that its awesome!!

12. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I want to see someone try to make Super Mario 64 (the bomb world) and The house of the dead mansion.

13. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I have a giant castle out there somewhere. Its under Paradiso I think.

I just might try to do a mario themed area, sounds pretty cool.

14. Alex Graal

Alex Graal Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    N/A
    U.S.A.
    Working on this Wimbledon Centre Court thing. Haven't uploaded it, but it'll be up soon (hopefully). It is currently30 blocks high, should be up to around 45 when I add the roof and made more seating areas...I'll also be adding another smaller court off to the side and the walkways between them...I'm working on the royal seating box right now :) Any feedback?

Attached Files:

15. BigM

BigM New Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Roman Province by M V7

Hello,
    Im going to make a Big map of an roman provence. I thought it could be interesting for someone. The Map is unfinished and includes a small roman city with a temple, palace, therm, wall...
    Outside im actually building a huge fort, with a loooooong wooden wall, like on the limes.
    What follows:
    Some Villages of Celts and romans
    A Celtic fort
    Many streets
    A Kloaka Maxima

It would Be great, if you have some other ideas!

The Map is named: ROMAN PROVINCE BY M V7

Thanks and kind regards
    M.

16. BigM

BigM New Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Its now V8

Its now V8;-) the Roman Fort is finished, Look out for the entrance:confused:

17. xPEACEMAKERx

Aug 27, 2009
    West Coast
    I just updated and checked out a couple new worlds and have to recommend Roller Coaster V1. It really shows what can be done with the new water and trampolines. Very cool update! Looking forward to what else is going to start showing up soon.

Now I have to go back to some of my older worlds and update them with all the new blocks. I really like the water as an elevator. No more long staircases.

18. Jailjal

Jailjal Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    B.C. Canada
    Why can't I find the worlds? I searched for the levels but they don't appear.
    I'm on the iphone version.

19. xPEACEMAKERx

Aug 27, 2009
    West Coast
    The roller coaster v1 is on the 1st page of popular worlds. The list sometimes changes so it may be on page 2 or 3. To be honest though, I've found better, more interesting worlds since.

I have a couple in the works right now that I'll upload soon. One is a mega ramp that has you land on a trampoline, fly further, land on a small coaster of sorts to redirect you to more ramps and trampolines and hope to make it so you land right back on top of the starting ramp. It's been a lot of trial and error, but I'm getting there.

My other one is a scene from the classic cannon games. I have two castle towers shooting cannon balls at each other over a canyon. It's taking a bit of time though. I was digging my canyon and ran into a huge cave.

Really digging (pun?) the new update and saw on the developers facebook page that the next update will actually have creatures roaming the worlds. Definately worth the wait.

20. Jailjal

Jailjal Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    B.C. Canada
    Thanks for replying. Could you tell me what the levels are? The rollercoaster one was fun.