Advertise your Eden - World Builder worlds here!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tmonine, Dec 6, 2010.

1. jmball

jmball New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Cool place!!!

My world is "cool pyramid sports house"

It is a giant pyramid in the center, which has a living area in it, a football field, a basketball court, a swimming pool with locker room. Outside is two other pools, a hot tub, a fire pit, an ice half pipe, an ice bouncy thing, an outdoor theater, a jail, a soccer field, a golfing range, two ponds, an elevator, and a ice shooter.

2. xPEACEMAKERx

xPEACEMAKERx Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    West Coast
    The pyramid sports house is very cool and huge. The stadium even had skyboxes? How long does something like that take to make?

3. jmball

jmball New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    It took me pretty long, but after adding stuff almost everyday it really added up. And yes it has sky boxes and the one one on the very top in the middle is the announcers booth.it was all really fun to build! Now I have to think of some more stuff to add.:)

4. ergele

ergele New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Zombie City V1

Zombie City V1 is released ! find and kill all zombies (you can kil them by destroying their blocks)

V2 will release soon and with new buildings:

Offices

New houses

Labs

5. Jailjal

Jailjal Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    B.C. Canada
    found dd to zombie city v.1 pretty fun

6. kharnikhal

kharnikhal Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Adventure Map V.4 By Sasha

Ok, I have been working on this map for a LOOOONG time and I want it to be recognized. Heres a few things you need to know;
    you will see messages, read them.
    I spent a few months working on this over time, and my style has gotten better.
    It is long, I know, but bear with the map
    it is and Adventure map so standard rules apply
    DO NOT break blocks unless necessary or told to
    DO NOT stray to far from the path
    DO read messages
    DO NOT get mad when you get to the end, it isn't quite finished.
    *on that point it is the nether so it takes FOREVER to color everything right (and it isn't one of those crappy nethers either)
    When you get to that point go to the right and you should see a way up, if you follow this, you will see what the entire are will end up looking like.
    Thanks for checking it out.

7. ethanthunder

ethanthunder New Member

Oct 15, 2011
    I greatly enjoyed your style of making it, it is generally smooth and nice.

8. kharnikhal

kharnikhal Member

Oct 11, 2011
    #68 kharnikhal, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
    Thank you very much, the most recent version has a little bit of nether in it
    Adventure map 4 2 by sasha
    This map is far more deserving than most of the "top" maps on eden in my opinion.

9. kharnikhal

kharnikhal Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Ok so i have moved to an android smartphone (*gasp*) and i am not going to play my ipod touch any more. Chances are if youre reading this.; you know of my map. Sadly, i dont know if ill be able to finish it. if someone would, please finish it for me. I want it to end with walls off text explaining what just happened, and then being trapped in a small cell with now way out w/o breaking blocks. If you are interested, message me and i will get back to you as soon as i can

10. Joethemurderer

Joethemurderer New Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Copying

Was just looking through list of popular levels, and noticed the AC Madrid stadium. I searched the level, and saw about 50 of the same ones, all copied off the original version, passing it off as their own. Why do this? Surely someone can at least make their own level instead of copying others

11. Joethemurderer

Jan 18, 2012
    I'll help u

12. Joethemurderer

Jan 18, 2012
    COD Map

Am currently making a series of COD maps. I will release one every
    Week. You need to find the red zombies and delete them. "Crater Ville" Will be up by Friday evening.

13. Joethemurderer

Jan 18, 2012
    Progress

New COD is coming along nicely. I have added about 14 zombies already, canyons and a tower. When I can figure out how to upload photos, I will. Any ideas?:)

14. SuperSah

SuperSah Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    England, UK.
    Guys, the animals/creatures update is almost here!

Today, tomorrow or Friday at latest. :)

15. EpIcSoCcErChIcK

EpIcSoCcErChIcK New Member

Feb 2, 2012
    A special idea

After my little... mishap (setting my wicked awesome school on fire), I decided to stick to more... awesome things. I made an idea of building an Army training center.. I forgot what they're called. I will post it after I'm done building it:)

-EpIcSoCcErChIcK

16. EpIcSoCcErChIcK

Feb 2, 2012
    I think you should build Eden Jr. High. I did, but I accidentally burnt it down. :/ Darn it, and it was WICKED AWESOME, too!!! :/

-EpIcSoCcErChIcK

17. EpIcSoCcErChIcK

Feb 2, 2012
    Would you build Eden Jr. High?! I'll help you. Just tell me the link thingy and I'll help you build one:)

18. Snakebite

Snakebite Active Member

Jan 11, 2012
    #78 Snakebite, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
    Who wants to team up and make a world with me and my 4 friends just pm me ASAP

19. kinder771

kinder771 Active Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Download my unique world : LABYRINTH OF DEATH
    you'll love it !

20. Bparker

Bparker Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    A beta tester at home
    Atlantic, IA
    Download my world it has epic item but make sure to warp to home right away its called EPIC UNDERGROUND CAVES all caps.