Air Supply - SOS by Quantum Sheep (Universal)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by quantumsheep, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quantumsheep

quantumsheep Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    The Head Cheese, Top Dog, Numero Uno Honcho, Quant
    London
    I like to think that people won't get stuck for long because you're always collecting sheep even if you fail a wave - so you're always getting closer to unlocking a new perk!

That's why, for example, 'A little breather' is the first perk you unlock - it's to help those struggling a bit at the beginning!

I've also tried to give the game a nice flow. You might notice that the first and last levels of a planet have no UFOs in them - it's to give you a bit of a breather and ease you in to the planet, and into the boss at the end.

Hopefully along with a bunch of other stuff it gives the game a nice 'flow' :)

Stick with it! :)

I found a hype machine behind the sofa. I've no idea how it works. I switched it on and now can't turn it off. I've even unplugged it at the wall and it's still going :O

It's left me with this really really manic energy that just gets spewed out on Twitter mainly. I'm going a little crazy!

SEND HELP :O

The game's hugely important to me, more so than normal, for a variety of reasons as I've said before!

My crazy sheepy mind can't relax. I just can't :O

Sleep? WHAT IS THIS SLEEP YOU SPEAK OF???

QS =D

Edit: On a positive note, Appspy did mention the game on their website, which is nice, and they've promised a hands-on video. Yay! :D

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I am glad there are GC leaderboards/achievements! Game looks totally retro:D

3. quantumsheep

Jun 5, 2009
    London
    Hey Donny!

Let me be clear - I have put leaderboards/achievements in.

Right now, they're listed in GC on your phone if you have the game, but it's not working.

I don't know if this is due to the game not being out yet. Hopefully that's the case, and it'll fix itself tomorrow :)

Otherwise it's probably something I've done wrong, and will have to fix :(

I hope if you get the game you'll enjoy it either way, but I'll look into it in case it's not working tomorrow.

Oh, and SOS has been mentioned here:

http://toucharcade.com/2014/09/24/new-iphone-games-coming-tonight-30/

Which is just awesome! \o/

QS =D

4. POLYGAMe

POLYGAMe Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Game Developer (iOS, Mega Drive, C64)
    Auckland, New Zealand
    It's out here in NZ! Woohoo!

The bad news is, I went to buy it and I'm out of funds... yup, I literally don't even have two bucks in my account... what a sad state of affairs. lol.

Luckily I have the earlier build to play until Monday, when I'll be able to afford it.

Gotta get off level 8! I was soooooo close! Just about to the drop the final sheep, was literally an inch away (on iPad) and I died. Aaaaaaaaaargh!

5. quantumsheep

Jun 5, 2009
    London
    #405 quantumsheep, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    Oh my!

It's available in the UK now - that's awesome :D

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/air-supply-sos-save-our-sheep/id794916361?mt=8

I will make a thread in the normal forum here, and bid this one adieu once it's out in all countries!

I just wanted to say 'thank you', again, for this thread. It's been over 40 pages of me being very scared and you lot being really lovely!

I've got it bookmarked, obviously, and will return now and again just because.. well, just because it's been lots of fun for me, and I'll re-read it often, as I already do, especially when I'm a little down.

It really, honestly, just cheers me up lots!

Thank you all again! You are all so so awesome! :D

So, America - we're coming for you next!

Thank you!

QS =D

Edit: Here's the new thread everyone - see you there: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=3356038#post3356038

*looks around one last time. Wipes a little sheepy tear from his eyes. Turns off the light. Shuts the door*