Amoebattle now free on freemyapps.com

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by dalbertson, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

It was Alien Family and Zombie Jombie. I downloaded them on iPhone 4 and both iPads but they were not compatible with iPhone 3G (iOS 4.2.1). This list with Sponsor Apps changes frequently. Some apps come and go more often than once.

Sometimes there is an app Stitcher Radio marked/described as "iPad only" but actually it's an Universal App and you can download it on your iPhone and will get credits.

I bought them all "regulary" before (except the office apps) and they are GREAT! I will save my credits for Apple's office apps now. No more games for the time being… :(

(BTW I said that before and then bought with credits Infinity Blade II because it's on FMA sale).

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    #82 awp69, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    Interesting. Just tried to check out the website changes and looks like it may be mobile / Safari compatible now. I can't get it to pull up in IE 8 anymore.

EDIT: Uggh...just pulled it up on my iPhone and taking a look around accidentally selected Draw Something (yes, even with the confirmation, somehow it picked up a tap on the "okay"). No biggie. Just not that into drawing games.

3. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    iphoto was the first app I bought when I got the new iPad last month, really worth and I highly suggest getting it, and garage band is really deep and fun to mess around with but I don't see myself using it anymore then just for messing around. I'm going to skip iMovie and save up for Pages and the other $10 iPad apps

4. Anctoh

Anctoh Well-Known Member

May 13, 2011
    I wish more offers were available; and most offers for points are apps only for ipad, but I did get Angry Birds space from them, so I can't complain.

5. LearnIIBurn

LearnIIBurn Active Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Thanks for the info on this site. Seems cool and I will add it to the daily grind for free stuff. Seems like they are having some 500's right now though. Wouldn't mind me some Infinity Blade II!

6. Anctoh

Anctoh Well-Known Member

May 13, 2011
    Off topic; but get Infinity Blade 1 first if you don't have it, it's like 300 points or something low like that. It's got multiplayer, and I personnaly like it better.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah IB is only 260 points. Damn I need more sponsors apps! :( Stuck on 580 points and I've downloaded every sponsor app except iPad only ones.

8. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    They've added a few new sponsor apps including Smurf's Village and Kingdom Age. Now just wish they could get some more of the 260ish credit games.

I was wondering if maybe we should create a thread devoted just to updating sponsor apps as well as gift apps. Or would that be going too far to push the freemyapps.com site?

9. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    I can't imagine too much publicity hurting the site too much. I mean, isn't that what keeps the site running?

10. LearnIIBurn

Apr 12, 2012
    Been using this site since yesterday and I have 740 points. Send out Tweets to your friends and plead them to join up. My two buddies jumped on and thought it was scammy but its totally not.

The app Hotel Tonight I think it was called is super slick and I'm glad this site brought it to my attention. I'm keeping it!

Trying to get iMovie asap!

Love it!

11. LearnIIBurn

Apr 12, 2012

Thanks for the advice! I own IB 1 but haven't gotten too far in it yet because of Swordigo and other games I'm infatuated with. I will hold off on IB 2 till I get some time in on IB 1.

Thnks!

12. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I wan't necessarily saying it would hurt the FMA site. Just wasn't sure if TA would frown upon it.

13. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    My friend downloaded an app through my Facebook link and I got the 100points, if they download something else will I get another 100points?

14. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

I need to figure out how to get in touch with the team at FMA.

Since the redesign, I've not gotten any credits and I'm doing EVERYYHING I used to do. They won't reply to tweets, they don't reply to email. Frig.

15. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#95 Habakuk, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
    No. You get the 100 credits only the first time when somebody downloads, starts and runs an app for at least 30 sec.

When somebody else is clicking on your link and runs his first sponsor app, you'll get another 100 credits. So you get 100 credits for each new FMA user who came from your link.

When you have a second (third, fourth…) iOS device you can send the email link to yourself and cash the 100 credits for the device where you produced the URL with.

16. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Weird. Fine for me. Try reinstalling the profile. You won't lose the credits you already have. It's linked to your device.

17. Menneisyys

Menneisyys Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Here, it's working just great. They've posted three new apps yesterday for about 300 credits total. Had no problems getting the credits for them.

18. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Not really new per say. There was a hotel app or something that was a sponsor app sometime back. You don't get creds if they return as a sponsor app unfortunately.

19. Menneisyys

Menneisyys Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    When new apps turn up on their pages, these apps must be AT ONCE downloaded as they tend to be removed in no time - in about 1-2 hours at worst.

Maybe this is why you didn't get about 300 credits?

20. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    nah...they don't even appear downloadable - just redeemed. So a couple months later, you don't really get creds often anymore. In fact considering I started out in dec or so, I got about 6k creds altogether. Slow going really but can't fault free.