Animated app icons! Could the human brain handle it?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Syndicated Puzzles, Mar 29, 2011.

1. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    In that case I'm throwing you in the same garbage can I put Gameloft in because I'm so freakin bored of uninspired clones! Laziness, that's what it is.

2. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    you are entitled to your opinion.. but gameloft at least gives ios user what they want to play..
    i enjoyed starfront which is like the small ugly brother of starcraft.. but by faar still one of the best RTS on iOS.. so what?

but there is a different than to "clone" game x and put it on iOS than to clone your own product X times and sell it under different names with more or less the same content..

if you can't see the difference.. then well ok..

3. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

Mr Ugly,

You the app you are talking about is an app the relies on a 3rd party feeds. Sometimes that feed has hick-ups. We have updated You 5 times in one month and we used your complaints as a guide to improve the app. Thank You. We had another big update go live today. We are listening and improving our apps the moment a problem arises. So no idea why you don't down load the update and try it out. The moment the feed is down or a city doesn't show up we get one star ratings. That is the nature of relying on other sources. You is a rock solid app that off course needs to be freshened up ever so often and we are doing so.

No worries I love criticism, because I see solutions not problems. I have never been so excited about the new media platforms as the current day.