Anyone who uses Joystick-It?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Exact-Psience, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Yeah, read this hdmi thread which I am the President of.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173262

It is worth a try for sure. I have gotten at least 25 senior members (could be hundreds of non members) here to buy hdmi or it's sister apple tv. At one time, I was one of the only ones posting about it, but since I have been championing the use of my new ipad as a console with hdmi and various bluetooth joysticks, many more people have gotten interested in trying out hdmi.

Since there is NO information about hdmi tv gaming anywhere on the internet, I have used the thread to spread the word. Now alot of TA regulars have tried hdmi or apple tv, so I hope there is a future for using an idevice as a console.

Please read the hdmi thread. I am sure it will interest you, and soon I will be talking about the icade core once i get it. There is info on that thread about the joypad app and Gamelofts duo gamer joystick, as well as high tech stuff like hybrid styluses. Attached is an hdmi tv screenshot of Real Racing 3.

Pushing the tech demo limit, that is the theme of my thread. Feel free to participate, it is a fun fun world.

Signed,
    Connector
    President of the HDMI Loverz Club

Attached Files:

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Paid about $4.50 for it, so not really. Suction cups can stay a long time if well cared for, not that i really intend to. :D

3. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Well I did it, I bought a 20 ft hdmi cable...so thats another notch in your belt C.

After I get a chance to try it ill post some imps on the hdmi thread.

4. Just don't lick them too hard, hehe. :)

5. Alright!!!! Come join us on the hdmi thread. It's great that so many of the active TA members are going hdmi and apple tv. My ranting must be working, haha! You will enjoy it. Congrats!

Notch in my belt, haha, wish it had to do more with the ladies, sigh... Hehe. ;)