GameClub Aralon: Sword and Shadow (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Help!!!
    I have the scepterosaur of hammara and Darius told me to go use the scepter on merificus so I did but nothing happens!!!!
    I tried from long distance, from right behind him, I even tried killing the bastard!! Why does nothing happen when I use the scepter on Merificus!!

Someone please help!!!!!

2. zI Veo Iz

zI Veo Iz Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    I just noticed how when your talking to that Sir Roderick guy he says midnight but when you go outside it's all sunny and crap.

3. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Whenever I go to the royal quarters as soon as merificus sees me he attacks me so now I can't complete the quest. Please fix this!!!!!! Btw my status is neutral.

Also I can't seem to find any headwear for my rogue. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

4. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    You were supposed to break the spell with the specter of hammara. Try using autosave to go back a little in time. He might not attack you.

Headwear is i think in either cold sands keep and maybe redrock watchamacallit.

5. Dayatoo

Dayatoo Member

Oct 20, 2010
    This might've been asked already but is there a way for us to use items for the inventory other than linking them to the quickslot?

If not, I suggest more slots for the next update as 10 slots is not enough. I'm a Lv 22 Mage and I'm already having troubles with it.

6. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    thanks but I tried to use the scepter on him and nothing happens!! I tried doing it during stealth, without it, from a distance, nothing works!

7. bbsen

bbsen Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    #1947 bbsen, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    For combat, you really don't need that many slot later.... for top 5 slots, just link shockwave, 2 x fireball, dizzle spell and icebolt.... cast them one after another, then you can cast continuous attack spells and most normal enemies would almost die after you complete 1 cycle! and the cycle continue.... even at shadowspire....

bottom slots just air protection, ice shield, summon and potions...

8. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Why? it's good enough for me. I only use like 5 although i linked 8. Just store what you got in the three bags and when you need them, link it. I'm sure you don't need all 10 all the time. Store The stuff you think you might use in the first bag

Report to the devs.

9. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

If I remember right it only has a certain number of charges, so check that. Also make sure you have the correct guy, to the right of the throne.

10. Aeolas

Aeolas New Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Great to see that thanks.
    -Also when you sell items please put a slider where u can choose how many u want to sell. now each time i have to do a single sell.
    -Also the outlaw thing. i give a guy in sewers money and in town i am fine but when i get back to deliver my quest at the knights of aralon those guys attack me so i cant deliver the quest.
    -And please a customized extra slots, maybe somewhere on the side where we can add our own links or move the slots around on the screen and lock it in the options.
    -Maybe its handy to make link weapon with only 1 slot, if u press it again u get the other weapon u have linked. so that means maybe in the char item view you add an extra slot where u can put the primary 1 weapon and primary 2 weapon.
    -Also if u play the archer type, its really annoying with the arrows. If you go in a cave and you use a torch and a sword... the arrows you equip goes back in the backpack so when u switch back with the quicklink for bow u have to go again in your backpack to equip the arrows, very annoying. I think the archer type is pretty weak, so i quit playing it and play the warrior type.
    -And also as other people mentioned the map tracking thing would we handy.
    -What would be handy is when u move your cursor on an item in the backpack that it will show info about the item of what you have equiped so u can see what is better or lesser good. that counts also when u kill an enemy and go loot... that it will show what u equip when moving on an item. and maybe also show when u wear that item which stats are going down or up like how much more Armor goes up or how lesser or more damage it will show when u would equip that item.

i know its a lot to ask but i guess i give some pointers what could be handy for the upcomming updates so it makes the players enjoy it more. for the rest i really like this game so far. maybe if u can fight on your pet that would be more awsome :D also maybe when u have time. when u are on the mount when u hit some enemy, they wont get damage. they should get damage from it. ah,.... 1 more thing: if a quest gives you an item... why not show what those item properties before u choose the item??? i really wonder why the maker of this game didn't do this in the first place.

thanks and take care.

aeolas out.

11. cathead

cathead Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Fantastic game, but I'm stuck on two counts:

1. I'm doing "Into the Mansion" and found the smuggler map, then it disappeared from my inventory?! How do I find the smugler cove now?

2. "The Plan" requires me finding some spirit in the sewers but I searched everywhere (to sprinkle dust or something). Any idea?

Thanks! And I agree that we need some kind of quest help website...

12. arr4ws

arr4ws Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    mmm... im stuck with no quests. Im level 31 , ive done all the quest for the guilds (except the magic order ones) I went to redrock and done the minotaur quest and now i cant seem to find any.

any tips?

13. Splash520

Splash520 Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Have you spoken to Darius

14. arr4ws

arr4ws Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    i did once... now there is no quest for me to do so... let me go see him again

yep... that was it...

thanks!

15. SirSim

SirSim Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Where is Luther Argale

Hi can someone helP me please? I search for Luther Argale he was ther, got a quest to kill This Lord and.. Luther Argale disapeared.... He was near the pond and now... Where can i find him?

16. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Josh and goolabeth games I hope you are listening!!
    I have a gamebreaking bug. I can't use the scepter of hammara against merificus to reveal his true form because they attack me right when they see me so now I cant accomplish anything.

Please fix this because it is a storyline quest and I can't complete it and move on.

17. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

are you, by any chance, currently an outlaw? If so, then this is not a bug. You'll have to go into the sewers and pay this one dude there some money so that the guards (and everybody else) doesen't think you're an outlaw anymore or something I think.

18. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    No my status is neutral.

19. thethinice

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Hello, I have another question. Is there any treasue in any of the lakes or seas in Aralon? Cause I want to know if there are any so I don't waste my time looking for them. And there isn't any treasure there really should be cause I love exploring :)

20. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #1960 Vovin, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    And here again:

GALOOBATH GAMES and CRESCENT MOON - congrats to Aralons new title: TA Forums Game Of The Year!

Everything else: front page! http://toucharcade.com/

(I'd put that in the AppStore description... ;) )