Universal Arcane Soul (by mSeed Co,.Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoen, Aug 13, 2014.

1. I think you'll like Soul Guardians [ http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=236058]: it's free too, the animation and characters looks better, and the gameplay feels faster. But you need internet :(

Anyway, I like GS more than this :)

2. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
  3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Really really enjoying this game. My wifi just got killed by comcast giving me a defective modem and broken router yet I can still play this. Anyhow, this game is a godsend. Love the action and LOVE no timers. That's amazing. And it's a legit rpg, enemies dropping weapons, random drops, random shop, multiple difficulties, 3 characters. This may be my game of the month. I'll spend some more time with it to be sure but I'm loving it. I haven't seen a nice RPG like this for a while - app store has gone for candy crush games and world builders.

4. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
  5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I am quite enjoying this little hack n slash RPG. I was already skipping it, but the comments aare just too inviting, and im glad i dove in.

6. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Good idea EP. I am in love with this game. Been a while since I've played an iOS exclusive hack-slash-RPG. Those mostly died out. This has plenty of stuff to do in it as well.

Btw I also picked the girl, she looks awesome. Reminds me of Asuna (if you get the anime reference).

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I have problem. I play the game on iPad but there is no sound while playing game. I checked everything but I can't know why.

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Reinstall the game. Happened to me in a few downloads since yesterday. Dunno why either, but it may be some glitch in downloading.

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #29 7lilwhitewolf7, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    ThnX Youtopia 4 tht

try
    Kitaria Heroes : Force Bender

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Still do it, but the bug still occurs. BTW, thanks for your help, EP.;)

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    ^ Hmm.. not sure how to help you. I suggest emailing them if you still can't get it to work.

I've been so addicted to this game I totally forgot about Monster Hunter for a second :p I've been playing for 1.5 hours straight. I love not having timers and I forgot to mention, only ONE currency. There's so much to love about this game. I bought all the action upgrades for my character and wow, I fight like a beast. I toss people in the air, dash into goblins, comboing all over the place. I'm in love.

I'm actually worried the game is too good for itself so the model might change..

12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Downloading simply based off your opinions and love for the game.

13. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I like the game only the controls I find awkward but otherwise I'd love to play this.

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    My favorite RPG beat em up I've played. I'm really enjoying the gameplay. I admit the controls are a tad awkward (I hit the wrong buttons plenty of times) but I've gotten used to it. Action is so fun and fast paced I don't care too much about it. I hope I don't beat it too quick but it looks like beating it once unlocks normal, then again unlocks hard. And the characters go up to level 80 with 3 different ones to choose from. Seems like really good playability.

15. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Surprised there's so little talk about this one. Really enjoyable hack and slash with RPG elements. Looks really good and the combat is a lot of fun. But what really sets this apart from the rest of KRPG's is the framerate. 60fps is glorious and makes all the difference.

No freemium elements either. If anything I think the game throws too much at you.

16. darkelite

darkelite Active Member

Dec 25, 2013
    This game is so AWESOME! At first I was expecting it to be paid, and when I realized it was FREE I was very suspicious of another freemium crap. But hey, I haven't noticed any ads or pop ups begging me to spend real money. Everything can be bought with in-game golds that monsters can drop, or found in chests. You can optionnaly buy gold with in-app purchases, but believed me it is far from necessary as the game is super generous in the first place. I will buy some just to support the devs for bringing a top quality game!

Eveything in the game is AMAZING. Gameplay, graphics, sound effects, musics. However, the story is basic. The game can be set to another language from the options (thanks!).

Only 1 very small problem: I often hit the jump and skills buttons by mistake as they are close to each other. Will it be possible to adjust them manually or to add a little bit more space in-between them in the next updates?

Thanks a bunch!
    Score: 9.5/10

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm glad there's a couple more opinions :) I emailed the dev about controls but I don't expect a response (I'm assuming they are koren). Anyhow, a bit worried they won't make money off of this one. It's super generous.

18. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    They probably will with how addicting the scroll gambling is.

Game starts getting grindy by lv20. I'm up to 30 though. Still a bit of a way from that rogue!

19. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    Yea, this does feel a bit too generous. I plan to buy some IAP even though its not really needed. These guys need support for a quality game.

Now, should we have discussion on what class is best? How to best split up your character points? Any other good strategic info. I'm already sold on the game, just curious what others think.