Universal Arma Tactics - (Bohemia Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JagerBombS, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Reydn

Reydn Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Any tips oooooooomonkey? I haven't had tons of time to out into the game, but so far it has had a steep learning curve. The most important thing I've learned is to move with caution - and slowly.

What counsel do you, or does anyone else, have for a noob? Thanks in advance!

2. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Just what you said really, move with caution, try always being in cover, I normally take a medi kit with each person just incase (and there so cheap to buy)
    I upgraded my gun with both upgrades straight away too.
    Other than that just take you time and pick off the enemy's,
    I haven't really had much problems with the game, seems obvious but if there's enemy's don't move, just stay in cover and use both action points to shoot at them, sometimes I weigh up if its better to use the 2 points for one more accurate shot or if you should fire to less accurate shots for one point each, but so far it seems like the 2 pointer is always the better choice.

3. Reydn

Reydn Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Taking cover and then taking even poor shots at the enemy from a distance seems to draw them out sometimes. Even if it doesn't, you can usually whittle their health to nothing before you ever get hit.

Like Ghost Recon, I like how it's quite a bit more realistic in terms of how easily you can die.

4. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but there is a create game option which you can make you own levels or just hit random and play all day everyday and never play the same level.

5. Reydn

Reydn Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Anyone have a chance to give this a go after the update?

6. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    I'll use those tips also,I'm probably a bigger noob then you at this game.thanks for the tips guys

7. justin citrowske

Sep 9, 2013
    Update fix ipod 4

8. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    is it only strategy ? not FPS same as COD:SB ?

9. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Just TBS no FPS

10. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    iPod 4? works on an iPod 4 :confused:
    maybe do you mean iPad 4?

11. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Works fine on my iPad 4 :confused:

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    but justin citrowske posted that the update fix "iPod 4"!!! :confused::confused:

maybe he means iPad 4 :D

13. italodance

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Well.Most reviews are good on itunes,thinking to buy this....i really hate similiar alian,zombie,vampire games

14. italodance

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    #94 italodance, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  15. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
  16. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Just wow. So, you will skip every good IOS game that was released on Android first. Sometimes the developers release the games on Android first to test the market or due to the approval process on the appstore (Apple) that will take a bit of time (and cause a slight delay in release).

17. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
  18. italodance

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran

It's a port from Android to iOS,thats not acceptable.

And they really made a bad mistake to bring it first on android devices,there's really no money for them and i can see most illegal copies are for android owners.but on iOS,we always purchase apps games etc....im not talking because of Apple or iOS,im talking about it cause im really purchasing games,im even a "Reviewer" and supervisor of a forum who try to review newest games for peolpe of my country and give them "Stars" and introduce latest and newest games to them.

Anyway it's ok if a game was released for both of android and iOS platforms because of Devs but first on android then port from that to iOS nooo impossible!!! :mad:

Lets short it,im a loyal fan of iOS and always purchase apps/games legally and i would like to get newest and coolest games on Appstore but a game already ported from Android!!!??? No i don't waste my money

I wonder why there's really no money on android,what did they get???? let me guess NOTHING,but on iOS,they will lose their original customers....

19. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    You know those moments when you think you've seen everything, and then you see something that makes you think, "Huh. Haven't seen that before..."

Yeah, those.

DBC

20. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    I don't really get your reasoning for not purchasing this game, but continue on your angry comments (rant?) if you wish to.