Universal Arma Tactics - (Bohemia Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JagerBombS, Sep 5, 2013.

1. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Stop purchasing that,it will be a good lesson for inexperienced company "Bohemia Interactive" to grow up and act like big companies such as EA,Activision,2K Games,Ubisoft,Gameloft,Epic Games,Square Enix...

they are making most money by iOS devices and their games are only available for iOS first.

i wont support companies who didnt support Apple and iOS first.come to think of that, here we have only 10 pages at this topic so its fair enough for their lesson and use it for their next game.

i feel you guys,it's all about a game but here's the iOS game forum and we always loyal to it.
    im really purchasing games by my own money thats why im getting mad but you? do you really support your appstore?

anyway cheers,i will look at other topics in order to get another new iOS game cause im reviewer :)

2. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    #102 biokid, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    Why do you need to put an emphasis that you are a reviewer? I haven't seen any proper app reviewer going around and telling everyone that him/her is an app reviewer. Why don't you get on topic and comment on the content of this game? instead of attacking Bohemia Interactive's decision to release Arma Tactics on Android first. You seem overly bitter on this little issue. I hope everyone else give this a game go, if they enjoy a good tactical shooting game. You are missing out on a very good game.

3. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    This is probably one of the best tactical military games I have on my iphone. I highly recommend it.

4. justin citrowske

Sep 9, 2013
    Does this work on iPod 4

5. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    This^^ I haven't got a clue what that guy is talking about, he's complaining because a game was on android first and now he won't buy it on iOS??
    That's like saying gta was on play station first so I'll not buy it for my xbox??
    Maybe there's something wrong with him (in the head?) ;)

6. justin citrowske

Sep 9, 2013
    Does this game run on iPod touch 4th gen

7. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Well the AppStore description says no, right at the top of it.

8. Reaganomics

Apr 26, 2009
    I think so. Email the developer. This game has been further optimized so there could be a chance it runs on itouch 4th gen. It runs well on my iphone 4.

9. justin citrowske

Sep 9, 2013
    Can youdo it got me I don't know how thank u

10. Reaganomics

Apr 26, 2009
    No thank you. Google their name, look for their site.

11. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Nope, I just installed it on my iPod4G and you get through the menu but when you try to load he tutorial it crashes back to your home screen.

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    iphone 4 isn't supported pal... are you sure that your iphone is not a 4S?

13. Reaganomics

Apr 26, 2009
    It's not an iPhone 4S. I can't even play COD strike team on my phone before it slows down to 5 fps. Anyway, I guess I lucked out. This game runs better on my phone than breach and clear and breach and clear isn't as graphically refined as this one, go figure.

14. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i've already installed B&C, so i can get this one? i don't want to throw away 5 bucks for a near unplayable game ;)

15. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Soooo this is awesome. Made my day! I love some of the broken logic that exist in the world. It really is a special kind of comedy.

16. xboxmandude

xboxmandude Active Member

May 24, 2013
    Yeah it says compatible with ipad mini but lags like hell when you play it.
    Every time the buildings become see through the game lags... It isn't compatible with an ipad mini

17. eisa01

eisa01 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Have you updated to the latest version? It was like that on my iPad 3, but was fixed in an update two releases back.

18. Mortexsky

Mortexsky Member

Sep 10, 2013
    The second mission of the second campaign is bugged. Once you complete all the objectives it doesn't do anything. It won't acknowledge you've beaten the mission

19. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  20. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    This Is a great game.