Universal Armed Combat - A fast paced Side-Scrolling Military Shooter (by Blayze Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nxtboyIII, Apr 2, 2015.

1. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thank you for your feedback! In the update, players will spawn at a random position on the map, so that will fix the spawn camping issue. Also, aiming will be better since aiming is changed to a joystick :) And, about the big map, I forgot to fix that so it is still big :( But at least I fixed the other things :)

Thanks

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Wow. That's intense gameplay. I cannot wait!

Billy

3. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Awesome! Thanks!

Also, does anybody have any suggestions for any new maps to add? Or elements to add into maps?

Thanks,
    nxtboyIII

4. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thanks! Any suggestions would also be appreciated. :)

5. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thank you! Also thank you to everyone who has commented to this, and I hope you will enjoy the update! :)

6. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Really enjoying this. Only played a few minutes but I can say this will definitely stay on my device for a while

7. Lift the Camel

Lift the Camel Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2013
    I'm looking forward to the update. I would like a skirmish mode in multiplayer. Maybe something along the lines of Fatal Reaction http://appshopper.com/games/fatal-reaction

8. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Currently multiplayer is just shooting eachother with no end. What do you mean by skirmish mode (I have played Fatal Reaction before with friends, quite fun)? As in, whoever gets X amount of kills first wins?

Also, thanks FastBridge for the comment.

Any more suggestions from anyone would be great!

Thanks,
    nxtboyIII

9. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    appreciated how active the dev is in his post and also his attitude and quick update, gonna pay for this one to see if it is interesting as other members recommend, anyway keep up the good work and hope u will keep updating the game !!

10. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thanks! There is an update coming soon so if you have any issues with the controls, just remember it will be fixed :) Once you get it, any suggestions will be awesome!

Thanks

11. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    got a few runs on this game , the control shoyld really improve as its not handy at all, wish the lateat update xould come earlier .,. other than that the gameplay is cool,this is the type of game which should rely on multiplay so please add more maps uniforms and different grenades for players to choose from, one little suggestion is that the proportion of the gameplay, i think it would look and play betterh if we can look further on the map, making the proportion of the map looks bigger slightly reduce the proportion of the soldiers something like that, anyway this game is fun and great potential to be one of the best of multiplaying game on the store , keep it up!

12. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thank you! I guess for the next update I should work on multiplayer some more :) Did you just play with a friend or something on multiplayer?

13. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    #73 Stevencarla, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    tried with a friend, btw i couldnt find anyone using the random seaech in game center, is there a problem with the server or what? and i think you should add a back to menu/option button during gameplay, as there are no buttons for exit so that we have to quit game and re enter it.

p.s btw, what is that jump button for? 、dont think it is necessary during gameplay.

14. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Hi, did you invite your friend to play it? Also, in the update, when you die there is a main menu and retry button :) Also, I guess the jump button could maybe help you dodge bullets in a firefight but whatever you want to use it for works ;)

Thanks for the suggestions and getting the game, and I hope you're excited for the update! :)

15. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    so does that means you cant find random players whos playing in the game center?? thanks~

16. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Well, the only way to find other random players is if two people are searching at the same time, so it's best to play with friends :)
    Also, could you please write a review of the game on the App Store? :)

Thanks,
    nxtboyIII

17. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
  18. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I know right lol

19. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Haha yeah :)

Hopefully the update should be out within the next few days :) Let's just hope it succeeds :)

20. julesantenor

julesantenor Active Member

Jun 15, 2014
    HURRAH THE UPDATE IS OUT!!

Thanks for this awesome game!