Universal Armed Combat - A fast paced Side-Scrolling Military Shooter (by Blayze Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nxtboyIII, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Already found a first bug - crashes on iPad 4 as soon as I tap on "buy"on one of these new premium weapons like minigun or shotgun launcher.

2. Сипу

Сипу Active Member

Apr 29, 2015
    For God sick ! Your update just destroyed the whole games!

I want the bombs can kill myself and my teammates ! This is the actual fun!

Please do not add more IAPs, please!

What's more, the most important thing, the new way to control the role is terrible!!! The old way is far better!

I do not like this game anymore . I have deleted this game.

Waiting for the next update.Please do not destroy this game anymore!

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Bro, the enemies are relentless now, lol. Their aim is destructive.

4. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    the right joystick is a bit far...... still has no menu to go back. still looking forward to multiplayer mode in the future... anyway, keep it up.

5. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Can you please send me a crash log? Thanks :)

Thanks for your feedback. The reason I made it so you can't RPG your teammates is because people will accidentally kill themselves with the new aiming controls (You can still grenade them though :D). Thanks again.

I lowered the player health to make it more of a challenge but I guess I lowered it too much :( I will make it high again though :)

When you say it's too far, do you mean I should move it more to the left of the screen? Or what do you mean? Also, if you press the pause button you can go back to main menu :) (However there is no pause in multiplayer but when you die there is an option to return to main menu). Thanks for the feedback :)

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Clint,

Thank you! I just played a few minutes and it is so much better. Very very intense. I just wanted you to know. I will be playing more tonight and give you better feedback. The analog stick rocks!

7. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Love the controls a lot better

8. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Hi dev, I wonder if it's possible to make it compatible with iOS 7?

9. Lift the Camel

Lift the Camel Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2013
    The analog stick is a huge improvement! Maybe have an option for the controls for those who don't like the analog stick.

I would like a pause/menu button in multiplayer since you can't always find people to play with, but it puts me in a game by myself if I cancel matchmaking with no way to die.

10. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thank you! :D Glad you like it :)

Awesome!

Yes, the game will be iOS 7 compatible in the next update, but won't support devices older than the iPod Touch 5.

Awesome, glad you like it. :) Multiplayer will have to be different in the way pausing works, since the game shouldn't actually "pause" while other people are playing, so yeah I could do that. :) Thanks again!

And thank you all for your support, I appreciate it a lot! Any other suggestions/comments would be great!

Thanks,
    nxtboyIII (Lucas)

11. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Oh, thanks dev! I'm using a iPad 2, so I think that will be ok for me

12. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Yeah, no problem. When you say "iPad 2", do you mean the iPad 2 as in the 2nd iPad that came out?
    Also, is it retina?

Thanks

13. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Oh, you got me, I'm somewhat ignorant of the different generations of iDevices… ok I believe it's an "iPad 2 wifi" as it's written on the warranty. Or maybe you were just asking me if the "2" stood for "too"? :)

14. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Ah, ok. If it is the iPad 2 (Non retina), the game will not support it. Sorry :(

15. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Oh pity. Thanks anyway! :)

16. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Yeah! No problem, thanks for your interest :)

17. Iphoneapps

Iphoneapps Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Germany
    It's a fantastic game. The new joystick control is a big improvement, especially when you playing on iPhone. I also love the new weapons. It would be great if the player would be able to replay single maps (something like a free mode). And the new night map is epic, hope you considering to add additional night maps, which would be great. Keep your great work up. So far this is one of the best 2D FPS shooters I played. Looking forward for further content

18. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Wow, thank you, means a lot! :D The next update will include more maps, with at least another night map too :) I'm glad you like it :) Any other suggestions for the game?

Thanks,
    nxtboyIII

19. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Good news! In the next update, you will be able to switch between using the joystick for aiming/shooting and the original point and click control scheme! :D

Thanks,
    nxtboyIII

20. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    i m hoping that there is a lobby stuff or server for the multiplayer mode.