Universal Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by APPSER, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    #21 TheMerc, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    What's the source for this?

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    I frankly can't find anything about this game(s) coming to iOS on any legitimate website.

3. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Ye, like in Candy Crush Soda ...oh wait. :D

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    We are using a completely wrong terminology with "casual" and "hardcore". Those words refer to the play style, not to the game itself. Every "hardcore" game can be played casualy and any "casual" game has potential to be hardcore to some users. Those two labels are therefore completely subjective. We should instead be differentiating between "mini-games" and "real games" (for the lack of better words). Just know that people mostly use the labels "casual" and "hardcore" in reference to the game and not their play style.

Rant out.

5. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Yeah, that's what I've found too. Hence why I asked, because even googling the words in that screencap came up with no results.

6. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

How about you judge a game you've actually played, it's nearly as good as a console platform AC. Nothing like Candy Crush. This is why people hate Freemuim nazis.

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    How about you judge a game you've actually played? Have you played Candy Crush? I bet that game gets strategic as well. Sure, it requires a different set of skills, but I'm sure that game has a lot more hardcore gamers than AC does. If you'd meet a person who plays Candy Crush and calls himself a gamer, you would just scoff at him, while I would feel sorry for him, make him a hot cup of cocoa and hand him a copy of Skyrim with 50 mods installed.

8. ivalerio90

ivalerio90 Active Member

May 27, 2014
    It's an april fish :(

9. ivalerio90

ivalerio90 Active Member

May 27, 2014
    The russian assassins was daniel cross ancestor

10. Anonomation

#30 Anonomation, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    Didn't say candy crush wasn't "Hard Core," lol, I was replying to an unnecessary insult comparing two games with completely different gameplay and formulas. Sure Candy Crush can be hard core but I've played Candy Crush, so I CAN judge a game I've played. It DOES NOT get "strategic" in the way ASSASSIN'S CREED does.

But what would you really do? Where would you get that copy o' Skyrim and would you take the time to preinstall the mods in the real world? Most likely they will know what Skyrim is and most likely if they are "strategically playing" Candy Crush then Skyrim won't really matter.

You just lashed on me for nothing and now we go this far, I hope a mod deletes it all.

To sum up what I'm saying, if you played Assassin's Creed's stealth missions and called them "strategic" and someone told you "like Candy Crush? Oh wait?" how would you respond?
    :rolleyes:

11. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #31 Primoz, Apr 2, 2015
    I'd give the poor soul a hug.

Oh, and I think you are taking this discussion way too seriously :D

12. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #32 Nekku, Apr 2, 2015
    Oh my... :rolleyes:

I just quoted this one sentence by joking about it cuz how you described it it fits perfectly for CCS, too. That's it.
    Dang, calm down a lil bit.

13. Anonomation

Don't worry, it's fine! :)

14. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Okay :)
    I really dont wanted to offend you in any way.
    My apologies if you felt this way!

15. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Props to you guys for resolving things in a manner that didn't get anyone reported.

Is it safe to say that this AC isn't coming to iOS? No point keeping this thread open if that's the case.

16. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    I'd say it's safe to lock it.