Universal Autumn Dynasty (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    I love this game and all, but when I play skirmishes on Brutal, the enemy only does three heavy attacks and when I invaded their base, they only had like 4 buildings. I had assumed they'd have massive armies and many buildings and towers that would destroy my armies. Sadly no :/

2. gamedboy

gamedboy Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    Hi Everyone!

Autumn Dynasty has had a change of publisher and is now under Touch Dimensions (us, the developers!)

We're making the app free for this limited period in order for our existing players to transition over. Please download the new version of the app so you can receive new updates as we will be unable to support the old version in the future.

This promotion is possible thanks to your support, and there are NO ads and NO purchases in the game. Do take the opportunity to share it with friends to enjoy multi-player matches.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autumn-dynasty-rts/id816164622?mt=8

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I'm getting errors when trying to connect to the MP portion... is there a fix in the works?

4. Imperio

Imperio Active Member

Aug 22, 2013
    RTS Gobbler
    A sunny island!
    I believe you received a notification stating "Game Not Updated"? If so, gamedboy is working on a fix for this and we will keep you updated once it is alright.

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yup, that's it, thank you for the info!! =o)

6. Tylerdarden

Tylerdarden Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Sweden
    One of the most underrated game on Appstore, top game in its genre.
    Sadly ican't find players online, going to bump this. Developers, do an update