Autumn Dynasty -> free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Topherunhinged, Feb 19, 2014.

1. gamedboy

gamedboy Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oh dear, all of you are too fast!

Hi everyone,

I am the developer for Autumn Dynasty. We are releasing the game free for a week to celebrate the upcoming launch of Autumn Dynasty - Warlords before going back to the original retail price of 6.99. You can check out the details of warlords at http://warlords.autumndynasty.com

For our existing players, due to some reasons our publishing contract has ended. As we are unable to transfer the app back to our own account, this period is also a time for you to download the app so we can release new updates to you. Feel free to share it also with your friends to play multiplayer game too.

Jeffrey

2. gamedboy

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    You would still have to complete the first two level to unlock multiplayer :)

Fail safe for new players, for veteran, take it as a challenge to beat my best time of 8 mins for mission 2

3. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Thank you for the freebie and for the information. When you're using the iPad version as a new player and select multiplayer you get the error message and can click the okay button to continue. If you're on the iPhone the okay button is not visible and you are locked out of doing anything. You have to kill the game and restart it to do anything.

4. gamedboy

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    Hi SpikeGuy.
    Thanks for the info, that is rather embarrassing :eek: I am submitting a patch for this now.

5. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Glad I could help! Your game looks great.

6. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Ahem... there is a bug we purposely left unfixed in the first stage that allows you to complete it in less than 1 minute 40...

Anyway, I hope those who haven't tried before enjoy our game, and for our old players, please do get a copy again for future updates!

We lost all our old comments and ratings, but do be assured that this is the same full premium copy of Autumn Dynasty and there will be no IAP.

7. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Thanks for the freebie.

8. gamedboy

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    You are welcome :)

3 more days to go before price revert back to USD6.99

9. gamedboy