BackStab Walkthroughs, Tips, Tricks, Help, etc.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by UnleashthePower, Jul 2, 2011.

1. racoonboy

racoonboy Member

Jul 4, 2011

stupid of me, let me try

thanks

2. arunbhagwat

arunbhagwat New Member

Jul 4, 2011
    BackStab Help

Please Help !!!

Hi, I have completed 60% of the story and I am currently in "Santo Nunilo" (Treasure Island). How do I go to the "Cartographer", and obtain the map?
    I am not able to jump to the cliff to reach his hut....Please help

3. arunbhagwat

arunbhagwat New Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Please Help !!!

Hi, I have completed 60% of the story and I am currently in "Santo Nunilo" (Treasure Island). How do I go to the "Cartographer", and obtain the map?
    I am not able to jump to the cliff to reach his hut....Please help

4. liujia85

liujia85 Member

Jun 29, 2011
    sorry,I forgot how to make it,can u post a pic?

5. arunbhagwat

arunbhagwat New Member

Jul 4, 2011
    BackStab Help

I am attaching the screen shot....Please help me...

Attached Files:

6. UnleashthePower

UnleashthePower Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    I remember doing some serious platforming there. Try climbing on top of the huts and looking for ledges is my only guess. Then you have to kill some guards I think.

7. AwesomeAssassin

AwesomeAssassin Active Member

Nov 21, 2010
    N/A
    Estonia
    Tip:
    Dont waste money on swords, somepoint you get ceremonial sword, which is quite powerful and at end, sword with damage "bar" full.
    You might want to invest in revolver (6 shots) but sadly dont remember place :(.

I,myself finished main story today :D

8. UnleashthePower

Jul 1, 2011
    I would not buy a revolver, because when you beat the game and go to get the other two amulets, Bartholomew gives you the revolver.

I agree, don't buy swords, you get new ones from missions during the story.

9. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Swords and guns are the best thing to spend your gold on, I don't understand why you shouldn't buy the weapons, because they would make combat a little more enjoyable, and there are achievements for owning all the weapons so you will probably buy them all at the end of the game anyway.

10. Mencle

Mencle New Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Cuciba

Hi, I'm stuck in cuciba with no more job or objectvive and a 78% progression. Any idea would be welcomed!

11. UnleashthePower

Jul 1, 2011
    Well I did barely used my gun during the main storyline, and you get new swords through it, helping you deal more damage, at the same rate you would take to buy them.

12. Fabius

Fabius Member

Jan 12, 2010
    i just gave to Bartholomew the last amulet, he gave me my reward but his icon didnt disappear and when i try to talk to him it simply happens nothing... isnt he supposed to free admiral Dunsey? or at least give me another mission...

also, i have completed the story and got all achievements, including finding all treasures, but for some reason i still have a map in my inventory saying "The map clearly points to a location in Santo Nunilo!" but, as i yet found all treasures, there's not treasure location icon on Santo Nunilo map. and if i check in my concept art, on the 4th concept it says it's still locked :-/

13. UnleashthePower

Jul 1, 2011
    Same thing happened to me. Dunsey still wants to be free. I might write a complaint...I don't know why there still is a Bartholomew icon.

If I was you I would just look for the treasure anyway to get the map out of your inventory.

14. Fabius

Fabius Member

Jan 12, 2010
    i tried to search for the treasure on Santo Nutilo island even if no icon is on the world map.
    i spent half an hour running around but i found nothing.
    that's probably because i yet unlocked it, but i have a second map (i probably got it twice because of infinite quests bug in Cuciba) and this makes the 4th concept art to not show as unlocked.
    i think it's a vicious circle :-/

15. UnleashthePower

Jul 1, 2011
    Speaking of the Cuciba quest bug, where do you go when the guy says "looking for a quick coin amigo" by the hot lava tavern. I think it's part of the bug

16. Fabius

Fabius Member

Jan 12, 2010
    i think i got the map on the other side of Cuciba (after trenspassing the arena) by a man that made me run through a little treasure hunt. the price was a treasure map. i made this twice because i went out of Cuciba and then entered in again and the quest was still there (all other quests were too, except for the ones where the npc was gone away).

17. UnleashthePower

Jul 1, 2011
    Ah I did the treasure hunt. Thanks.

I still have not found all the maps. For some reason many chests are not opening for me.

18. thanweisiong

thanweisiong New Member

Jul 6, 2011
    dragon egg and cuciba city help

Hi. I'm new here. I need help for cuciba city. Right now I've done the whole story. I cant seem to pass the part in cuciba city where the guard tells me none shall pass. I seen an egg just beyond and I can't go past him.. any help?

19. UnleashthePower

Jul 1, 2011
    Kill him, grab the egg, and flee.

20. Fabius

Fabius Member

Jan 12, 2010
    another graphical bug. when chests are not opening it means you yet opened them before, but you see them still closed. sometimes it happens, sometimes not