BallAHolic - $5.99 --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by omerkarakaya, Oct 23, 2012.

1. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Uberhero: Awesome thanks! :)

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Seems like a pretty fun game so far. Only downside, and it's a big one, is the size: 595 MB Installed. I usually reserve that kind of space for deeper, big, story-driven type games and not puzzle/casual games.

That said, I'm going to try to play through this before I want to recover that space.

3. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Looks cool, but that's a pretty dang big file size. Looks like I'll just download it just to have it in my purchase history but delete the file for now...

4. Wow, really looking forward to this. This has some of the best 2x graphics I have ever seen on my new ipad. Can't wait for the universal version. Also, can't find either the sd or hd versions of the game on the appstore when you do a search.

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    yup, probably one of my favorite action puzzlers on the iOS. DEFINITELY worth checking out, even at full price. It's got loads of content, and is a blast. =oD

6. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Free again... If for some reason you haven't snagged this one yet, be sure and pick it up!

7. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    I don't trust apps that cost 349.99 :/

8. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    They raised the price of the iPad only version right before the universal update hit the iPhone only version so that people wouldn't purchase it and then be upset about the universal update that as just submitted... Last I heard, they meant to pull the HD version, but got some flack for it from people not wanting to double dip for the universal version...

So that's why it's price is so high..
    But this one is definitely worth checking out. I purchased both the iPhone and iPad versions when they were separate and cost $7 for both of them... I enjoyed the iPhone version so much that the HD version was the first iPad game I ever bought about a month before I got the thing.

Just... Give it a shot... It's great.

9. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    yeah u said it...