Universal Band Stars - (by Halfbrick Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 17, 2013.

1. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Train him using "Travel to Space" for 250k coins.

2. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I can't even find a country singer to unlock the label. Been auditioning for 2 days and still cant find one.

3. MasterWill

MasterWill Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    This roll backs everytime are annoying! Anyone know how to fix this or is this server sided and devs need to fix? I play 10 mins and quit app and when i come back it redo what i did while in these 10 mins -.-
    That is not fun anymore

4. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    It seems to save after you buy stuff, so I usually only quit after training, or I'll buy a cheap instrument skin.

5. the fish

the fish Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Vienna
    I also recognized it doesn't save while jaming. Went to the start screen two times and had 565 inspirando things instead of 600 something. I waited till they finished went start screen and back and it saved.

6. MasterWill

MasterWill Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    What is jaming? It does only save after training and buying. After they "collect inspirado" it doesnt save as i tried out before.

7. the fish

the fish Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Vienna
    When you just let them play for inspirando. I quit in the middle of it - didn't save and inspirando went back. If I let them finish till they have no energy left, quit and go back it's ok.

8. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I finished the achievement to use one of each audition type, and it unlocked all the missing training types that hadn't unlocked correctly.

Interestingly enough I could use all the training, even the ones I hadn't unlocked yet.

9. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I'm missing one training type (Alien Experiments) because of the same problem you faced - it's grayed out but usable.

10. Snotty128

Jul 26, 2013
    Yup that's the one I've still got greyed out too. I've got my final audition in about 6 hours so I will spend over $640k and see if it unlocks then

11. Six Foot Kid

Six Foot Kid Active Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Hi
    Yes we can!

12. Six Foot Kid

Jun 14, 2012
    Hi
    Yes we can!

13. Six Foot Kid

Jun 14, 2012
    Hi
    This is a known bug and it will be fixed in an update coming soon!
    Cheers
    Kimbo

14. Six Foot Kid

Jun 14, 2012
    Hi. We have a solution for this. We will be releasing an update shortly!
    Cheers
    Kimbo

15. Six Foot Kid

Jun 14, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up on this one! We're looking into it now.
    Kimbo

16. Six Foot Kid

Jun 14, 2012
    Hey
    Sorry you're experiencing this issue. If you can send us a support email from within the cog menu in the game we can look into this issue and try to resolve it for you.
    Cheers
    Kimbo

17. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Yep, all six characters come with their own three challenges and drinks as you complete them. Bit disappointed twith some of them though - particularly the use 10 drinks one. Seems a bit unfair to ask that of someone who's just paid out for the band members as it is but luckily I bought them for my wife so I'm not too fussed about it. Their stats are good at least though, comparable if not better than the most expensive auditionees.

18. Six Foot Kid

Jun 14, 2012
    This Dusty Boot tunes challenge has a bug in it just like you said. Sorry! To complete this challenge for now record with big money beats and use an urban musician or record with one of the urban/hip hop genres.
    We'll have a fix in an update for this shortly!
    Cheers
    Kimbo

19. Six Foot Kid

Jun 14, 2012
    Country singers are:
    Goliath Hairjaw - The guy with the beard. He can be found in the flier ad audition group.

Tiffany Twang - Blonde girl in blue shorts. She can be found in the Media Stunt audition group.

Harriet Blaze - Redhead with the leopard print top. She can be found in the Worldwide Campaign Audition group.

Hope this helps!
    Cheers
    Kimbo

20. Snotty128

Jul 26, 2013
    I'm so glad to see the dev in this thread taking note of issues we have had. I was worried we were just talking to each other.

I'm really loving this game and hopefully these comments can help you add a few more points of polish :D