Barren Roads: Multiplayer Apocalypse Fallout/DayZ Survival Game iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by voncarp, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_saaryn

Red_saaryn Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Writer
    Hello, i was wondering, this ill be an universal game? And if not it can be played with an ipad 2? If you need an spanish translator ill would be more than glad to help ^^

2. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Considering the graphic quality it'll probably be for iPhone 5+ and iPad 3+ like most games are starting to be.

3. Red_saaryn

Feb 2, 2015
    Writer
    Well, radiation island has better graphics than much games and it can be played on ipad 2 without any lag or slowdown, neither battery or overheat issue, same for monster hunter and modern combat 5

4. Krizzle1

Krizzle1 Member

Nov 2, 2014
    #284 Krizzle1, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    How is this coming along mate?

Havent had a beta in forever :/

Really want to give this a go again, seems like its came a long way since I first tried it.

Edit - My prayers have been answered!

5. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    My last message got lost in the flurry of beta requests back a few pages so I am just copying and pasting so people can see my suggestions though I may contain a beta request in it since I had a beta request and some suggestions so the real message is under this one and it is going to start now.

May I also beta test,I have been watching this forum for awhile and I have to say this game is shaping nicely.
    My email is: [email protected]
    and I have a iPad 4th generation 32GB

Also I'm not sure if the creator added these features or not but in later version I think he should add a feature wear you can go into the back of the pickup truck,add metal bars to the windows,put sharp pieces of metal on the front of cars,a feature wear the car can break down and you need to fix it,the ability to cut open a roof on the cars and shoot from there,and people can also hang from the sides of trucks.These are just some suggestions,I hope I will be able to get into the beta.

6. ItsMeTroy

ItsMeTroy New Member

Feb 12, 2015
  7. XtrEmEiLLuSioN

Jul 21, 2012
    Singapore
    I would like to beta test this game out! The gameplay and graphics look pretty good at such early stage of development!
    Device: iPhone 5S 16GB
    Email Address: [email protected]

8. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    You're supposed to PM them guys, asking for invites to betas on the forum is agaisnt the rules.

9. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Finally Someone else report This..look at my post two pages back..doing This way they bump The Thread,there lot of pages only for requests,they need to PM The Devs..

10. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    And it's NEVER a good idea to post you're own email address publicly anywhere on the Internet or publicly on forums
    Especially if it's you're iTunes/Testflight/AppStore one.
    I hope they all have two step verification enabled because otherwise they have taken a very big risk with their data security.

I could not more strongly recommend people to stop posting those details and to just use the personal message system that the site has to give it directly to the developers (who obviously can be trusted).

11. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Oh me,oh my!

12. marcanthony0313

Feb 12, 2014
    Wow this looks like it'll be amazing

13. Balca

Balca Member

Feb 5, 2015
    Hello, your game looks just gorgeous and I would like to become a beta tester ? is this possible? thank you

14. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Totally agree Man!

15. Red_saaryn

Feb 2, 2015
    Writer
    Well i would like to test it, also i can give a suggestion?, if you make a balanced melee system i hope you put a katana on it, is a really classical of zombie games ^^

16. BackupHero

BackupHero Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    Jade City, BC, Canada
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is the single-player part of the game available to beta test, or only mp?

17. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Developer I just found out that Apple is banning gun and violent stuff pictures.So that means that the game can have blood,guns,knives,and other violent stuff.But the pictures,app icons,and the preview video can't have gun and violent stuff.But some games like Tempo find loopholes like censoring the guns in the app preview trailer and the pictures.Just letting you know so Apple doesn't reject your app for that reason.Which in turn delays the game a bit longer.So the main line is,Ok to guns and that kind of stuff in the game and No to gun and that kind of stuff in the app icons,pictures,and preview trailer.But this is only on the App Store.You can read the full story here http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/Tempo/news.asp?c=63862

18. Woodrith

Woodrith Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    I'm currently testing the game, as of right now, looks like just the multiplayer, he actually sent out a very detailed email about the future of the game. I'll ask him if it's ok to post on here.

19. taby1uk

taby1uk Member

May 18, 2009
    Hi

Please consider me for the beta testing. [email protected]

Many thanks in advance.

20. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    You should pm the devs since people are getting irritated about the beta requests on this forum. If you haven't read the last 3 pages...