Universal Batman Arkham City Lockdown - (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Dec 7, 2011.

1. robertgarcia

robertgarcia Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    It worked for me thanks!

2. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    You're Welcome

3. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    What happens once you reach level 30 and beat the Joker? will you go back to the beginning against harder enemies again? If so, I'll avoid beating the joker as facing against harder and harder enemies are not fun if we can't level up.

4. Drewskii

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Yeah that's exactly what happens. Unfortunately. It's ridiculous but there also isn't enough Waynetech available to fully level everything...Unless you buy some which is stupid.
    Under extras in the bios section it says coming soon for Harley Quinn and poison ivy. With that update I hope they increase the level cap.

5. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    that's absly what I want, the level cap unlocked and 2 new bosses. My joker is level 40 now, and I still stay in 30, it is kinda a hard to beat.

6. aoisora

aoisora Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Is this only available in US store or europe? Cant find in my appstore

7. Drewskii

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Update

Does anybody know anything about the Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn updates to the game? If so, any and all information would be appreciated.

8. zman2100

zman2100 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Investment Consultant
    Jacksonville, FL
    Price Drop: $5.99--->$2.99

9. Joshnsuch

Joshnsuch Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Louisville
    Hah, just one holiday away from going to $.99.

10. zman2100

zman2100 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Investment Consultant
    Jacksonville, FL
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. Lego Harry Potter (another Warner Bros game) has been out for more than a year and it has never dropped to $.99. The lowest it has gone is $2.99 like Batman is now.

11. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    This game doesn't deserve to be $0.99.

So yea just buy it now.

12. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Yeah this game is worth every penny of the full price, I had more fun with it than I thought I would, so it was a nice surprise. They really get the atmosphere right.

I even bought a Batman Beyond skin just because it looks bad-ass (and got me into watching Batman Beyond).

Hope they raise the level cap and release the 2 new bosses.

13. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    Why they don't make this game available in all stores? :mad:

14. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks for the posts, I'll buy this when I get to wifi. The point about Harry Potter was a good one -- first because it hasn't hit the 99 cent mark, and second because I finally played through that game and that was SO FAR worth more than the $4.99 I paid for it, that shelling out $3 for this game from the same publisher (to "thank" them for HP) is worth doing even if I end up not liking it.

15. Is this game worth it at $4.19 (local)? I'm not that sure whether I should get it at this price or not...Only have approx. $10 left on iTunes so I'm not too sure whether t's worth it

16. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    If you ever like Batman in the slightest bit, you'll love this. This game does a great fan service and nails the atmosphere right.

If you enjoy iUnreal games (Infinity Blade), then you'll love this.

I doubt it'll go lower than the current price ($4.19 in your currency), as someone said before:

17. meder87

meder87 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Product Development Manager
    In the world of iOS
    Curious question. Are Wayne Tech Points earned by leveling up? Or is there any other way to earn Tech Points without buying them? I've already caved and bought the The Dark Knight Returns costume which is so awesome. I'm also gonna probably get the Batman Beyond costume. Big fan of Infinity Blade so i'm happy with this purchase.

18. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    I think you only earn Wayne Tech points when leveling up, so you can't tap on any gold lying around like in Infinity Blade.

I bought the Batman Beyond skin as it looks badass, but yeah The Dark Knight is probably the best Batman stats-wise.

Really happy with this purchase too and hope they bring a bigger, better, fuller Arkham Batman experience, eg. we can tap on which path to go, see Batman skydive or.. just more contents and things to do.

Or they can make a completely different game. The gameplay can be similar to Gameloft's Spiderman (button mashing) but it should retain the current atmosphere and mood graphics-wise. That'll be such an awesome game!!!

19. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Just watched the intense WARRIOR (with a hurricane-ish Tom Hardy) right before purchasing this game. Then, fist fights... I love it! Great presentation, fantastic atmosphere, cool finishing moves, creative boss fights. It's not that complex or deep, but what it does, it does perfectly.

20. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Wowie. Am glad I bought this game. A great "collectible" for fanboys. Not to mention it is actually a game. Gameplay and action wise I prefer IB and IB2, but this is fun in its own way. Hoping for some real kick-ass action up ahead and some awesome Batman moves. Would have also loved some comic-book style cutscenes for some sort of a narrative.

Anyone's made a combo walkthrough of the game?