Universal Batman Arkham City Lockdown - (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Dec 7, 2011.

1. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Wowie. Am glad I bought this game. A great "collectible" for fanboys. Not to mention it is actually a game. Gameplay and action wise I prefer IB and IB2, but this is fun in its own way. Hoping for some real kick-ass action up ahead and some awesome Batman moves. Would have also loved some comic-book style cutscenes for some sort of a narrative.

Anyone's made a combo walkthrough of the game?

2. DarthSlim

DarthSlim Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Anyone know when they're adding Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy to this game?

3. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    Probably this week.

See in your Gamecenter... new achievments have appeared. But for what I see, we will have only Harley Quinn in this update. I suppose that Poision Ivy will come in the third update.

4. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Have they announced a new update? never heard about it, but I cant wait if its true.

5. DarthSlim

Oct 30, 2010
    I haven't heard anything official, but if you look at the biographies in the extras menu, it has bios for Harley and Ivy with "coming soon" stamped on them, and like RayZZoo pointed out, there's already a game center achievement for defeating Harley.

6. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Harley Quinn update is live
    :)

7. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    What is harley Quinn mission? Is it a single new enemy or a many successive enemies something like a new campaign??

8. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    A new campaign with 3 new missions : 2 with normal ennemies and 1 with the boss Harley.

A good update for me.

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Is anybody having problems buying the "Batman, inc." skin? (the one at the bottom). I click on it but it keeps loading forever and doesn't show the buy message...

10. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    #330 JeNeI, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
    Off to update :D

11. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    YEY, it`s finally here! Very good update! The boss fight is just great, and different, and .... it`s Harley Quinn :X

12. robertgarcia

robertgarcia Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I cannot use any of the new skins. One I cannot buy. The other seems locked (maybe it will unlock when I beat Harley)

At least I was able to get the suit that didn't work from the previous update.

13. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    I can confirm that the "Batman Inc." costume iAP is not working.

14. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Has any of your tried deleting the game off your device and restoring the save data via iCloud?

That did the trick with the 2 new costumes in previous update.

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Whenever a badguy shows up, add in a little batman and watch the awesome unfold.

The game still doesnt have the muscle that is IB, but is a decent game on its own. Just dont compare it, and it's pretty good. And yes, I love Harley Quinn. Then we wait for Poison Ivy and her Arkham costume... Rawr!

16. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Thanks. I can use the others except Bruce Wayne, which is locked. I guess it's because I don't have the savegames because I deleted the game after reaching lvl30 and now I've reinstalled it.

17. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    So I have two more achievements to go. They are beating the game as batman inc. and beat Harley's thugs on under 90 seconds. I beat them in 79 but it won't unlock achievement. Does any one else have this problem?

18. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    I've just updated it and have no problem using the 70s or Bruce Wayne skin.

19. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Silly question but how do you delete the game and restore it with iCloud?

20. DarthSlim

Oct 30, 2010
    Man I love this game. It kinda got old after a while, but then I came back to it and got hooked again, and the new update made it even better. The Harley level is a great boss fight. Can't wait till they add Poison Ivy.

I can't help but wonder if they'll add even more levels after Ivy. When you fight Deathstroke, he's talking to someone on a radio who obviously isn't Joker, so maybe we'll see that villain added.

Oh, and has anyone gotten the achievement for wiping off the Joker goo in 5 seconds? How'd you do it?