Universal Batman Arkham City Lockdown - (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Dec 7, 2011.

1. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    Try to do the bonus missions before. It gives some advantages like better armor and better objects recharge.

I have beaten Ivy the third time, with the perfect against Robin. But I was level 40 and all bonus levels finished.

2. Farfield

Farfield Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Excuse me, how muchs hours do you guys took complete the game? I am thinking i could buy it but i have the doubt that is it worth the price?

3. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    It's got good replay value, if you like to level a character. Combat is a little on the unresponsive side, but otherwise, it's good. You can finish it between 30-60 minutes.

4. RayZZoo

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    If you want to level up your character, I would say between 5 and 6 hours of gameplay.

5. juamps

juamps New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    save game editor

Anyone know how to edit the save game info? i can get it from the device with iexplorer, just dont know how to interpret the data in it.:confused:

6. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    what are bonus missions?!

7. RayZZoo

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    #387 RayZZoo, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
    It is the challenge missions, added in the last update.

Here is the definition coming from game's description.

The challenge mission is a mission with a sort of debuff on your character (for example less life energy because of a poison on Gotham). You have to do 3 times each challenge mission, the debuff being increased at each time. If you win, you will receive additional bonus on your characteristics (more life, more armor,...).

8. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Made an account to ask how to cheat? :p No, we don't know, and we don't care.

9. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Just play it man, its fun and will be well worth the time you put into it. Give it a try :)

10. juamps

juamps New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    I am. But it's not collaborating :)

11. Shinsaku

Shinsaku Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    2 months later and still no bug fix for the iPod touch? I still cant get to the Poison Ivy fight #

12. Man this game is tough, I keep dying, what am I doing wrong?

13. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    LOL , I had the same problem and I abandoned the game. WTH I am great in both IB games and I can't even pass the first thug in this game . It was so weird that I thought that the game had a glitch or something .

14. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    1. Don't bother requesting stuff from developers. They don't care about you, just your money.

2. This may be a habit of yours: "FIX AND THIS 1-STAR REVIEW IS 5-STARS." This also doesn't help anybody. Stop doing it.

3. The devs in this case are Netherrealm, and publisher EA. You cannot go up against them with a tiny complaint like, "the controls suck please fix."

4. The devs don't read this thread. Don't bother.

15. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #395 bigrand1, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    Doesn't seem like they're going to do anything about it. I deleted this a while back. Whatever. Crashorama!

16. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Ditto. If they do update it, at least it's got iCloud.

17. Patriotsman12

Patriotsman12 Member

May 10, 2012
    I'm thinking about picking up this game and was wondering, how long the game lasts? Is is fun to replay the game? and Will there be more updates?

18. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    In order of your questions:

1. 30-40 minutes, depending on how quickly you pick it up. It encourages replayability, however.
    2. Sort of; you may want to unlock all the perks and challenges, and that takes roughly six or seven playthroughs, clearing everything.
    3. The iPod Touch 4th Gen and iPhone 4 experience a game-breaking bug right now that's existed since the Poison Ivy update a few months ago. There has been literally no word from the devs that they plan to fix this.

19. Wow, I must be getting old, I find this game very hard. At first it didnt impress me, I thought of it as an Infinity blade wanna be, but my view has changed since I started playing it more.

So now it is getting to be pretty fun, still not one of my top games, but for a quick fix, it is cool. I like throwing stuff like the knives, that is cool, and the graphics are very good.

But man, my reaction time must be bad, I suck at this game, and I am really impressed you can finish it in 30 minutes, wow.

20. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    The trick is learning how to deflect attacks. I never dodged once in my entire playthrough, unless it was to avoid a rage attack. Also, rage always occurs after you successfully deflect and combo 2 attacks.

Here's the fastest way to take an enemy down. Deflect, Left, Right, Up, Left, Right, Left, Down. D, L, R, U, L, P, L, D. Dodge, dodge, dodge, L, R, U, L, R, L, D.

That usually works on all goons. Surprisingly, battles are entirely scripted, and there is no random attack patterns, like in IB2.