Battle Bears: Blast (That's B3 to you, meester)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Lt. Action, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    You let the other thread die...

2. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

Oh, B34$T, the feeling is mutual. Even if I hate typing your name out because it takes me two and a half minutes, it's still as if we're family. Heck, I practically raised you back when you were born into my life in the early days of the Advent Calendar and our struggles to get our names out there. I am proud to call you my Forum Son. You could never disappoint me <3

Glad to hear it, my tender biscuit <3 Indeed, Zombies is more immediate fun where as -1 has a bit of a curve to get into it. BLAST, however... well, let's just say that literally everyone and their mothers will have no problems getting into Blast :D

ACCUSATIONS! I don't respond well to those- Observe:

Wut threhd diju tlkeen aboat? My remeeambr is catnt gewd.

Just button up yout UDID (don't want it catching a cold, now), pack up the device you're playing on and send this info along its merry way to [email protected].

Speaking of which...

[​IMG]

If you've sent in a UDID to become a testing candidate for BB:BLAST up to this point, you're definitely IN! :D

I don't use memes often so you know how serious I am.

Also, if you want to be included, THERE'S STILL TIME!

YOUR UDID+THE DEVICE YOU'RE PLAYING ON+ [email protected] = Victory (xSuccess)

3. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
  4. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    I got the first two for free, and I regret it. I promise to buy this on day one.

5. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
  6. Mudkipz223

Mudkipz223 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Atlantis
    :D Words cannot express what I feel for you at this moment Lt. Action, I can only say that I'm so excited to test this game for you, one might even say my mind has been BLASTed by the sheer awesomeness of it all, I will not let you down! <3<3<3

7. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Haha I thought tht I applied a week ago but apparently not so I just applied!!

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Do you have my email in your inbox? Just checking.

9. Lt. Action

If tears could come to my eye, billions of them would be tripping over each other to breathe the unusually sweet air that surrounds my face. I instead express my emotion in a more masculine way by holding meat and chainsawing things in half that don't particularly need to be chainsawed. Also, these things are on fire. After reading this, boy, I've got a fair bit of Fiery Chainsawin' to do <3

Also, don't feel too badly, you'll have PLENTY of opportunity to give us your money in the future :D *cough*BBBandBBR*/cough*

You mean the one that was about 4 lines long sent 6 days ago on May 12th to [email protected]?

.... I dunno, maybe? I mean, I'm looking right at it but I CAN'T be totally sure.

Also, yes, we got it :D

10. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    haha. cool. Just checking. :D

11. Elite580

Elite580 Active Member

Feb 2, 2011
    #91 Elite580, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
    Yeah, still nothing. Is an email called "Battle Bears: Blast beta program" in your inbox with the following text:

"Hi, I was wondering if you had more spots in your beta program for Battle Bears: Blast."

Name: (Not telling on here)
    UUID: (Not telling on here)

Thank you :)

- (Not telling on here)

Sorry, but couldn't find highlight to just black out text.

EDIT: Oh, I just saw you need your device in the email >_< Is it okay if I resend?

12. melvin2898

Feb 4, 2011
    This^^^^^

13. melvin2898

Feb 4, 2011
    I never got my email.

14. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Mr. Action sir, are there still plans on having IAP?

Also since this is being released in May does this mean that the beta will infact start soon?

15. Elite580

Elite580 Active Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Hey I just got a response back! I was about to resend! It was about me not supplying my device! So I got in! :D

16. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I got the same email. :) I'm in as well.

17. Lt. Action

Everyone quiet down! QUIET! I've got an announcement to make, you jackals!

Application for beta testing is now CLOSED. To those of you that didn't make the cut, well, that's because you weren't here. It's not your fault, soldier (except it totally is).

An e-mail will be going out to all beta-testing candidates within the next few hours that will lead you on a wild journey through non-disclosure clauses and legal jargon and eventually drop your fine self into the wonderful world of the BATTLE BEARS BLAST BETA BUILD (or BEEBEEBEEBEEBEE for short)! :D

Happy testing, cadets, and God speed.

Stay Frosty,

Lt. Action

18. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010

NOOO!!! I didn't make the cut!!! *dramatically falls upon his kness, wailing*

Ah, it's fine. I didn't even apply.

Can't wait for the game, though! :D

19. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    :(Aww i sent all everything except my device and didn't get that e-mail....oh well

20. Lt. Action

Preposterous! NO FAN LEFT BEHIND!

I'm sending you SUCH A PM you won't believe it!