Universal Battleheart (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Feb 1, 2011.

1. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    deleted the game age ago, does the new content worth for replay from the beginning?

2. HungryTeddy

HungryTeddy New Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Seems a great update! I'll give the updated version a try!

3. GamingGuy99

GamingGuy99 Active Member

Aug 2, 2011
    What makes for better tank? Paladin or Black Knight? The pally has lower stats (not too big of a difference) but has different kinds of skills.

4. Guzzyo

Guzzyo Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Here...
    I like to tank with Feung(Kung Fu Dude)/Paladin

5. GamingGuy99

GamingGuy99 Active Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Feung needs a healer in most cases

6. mxu

mxu Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Love the new update! Already got the paladin and ranger to level 30. And I actually really like the ranger! My favorite guy yet, mainly because he has a doggy really :D. Oh man, I wish games simple like this were on the PC, so I could play this game in the background while watching something on netflix or something.

7. Guzzyo

Guzzyo Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Here...
    How do you calculate the ranger's pet's damage?

8. Robotoss

Robotoss New Member

Aug 4, 2011
    I must say that I am currently playing this game about 3 hours each day. This game is perfect in most every way. I love the two new classes, and have them both to lvl 30. I currently use a team of Bard(heals) Pally(tank) ranger(dps(duh) wizard(dps(again duh) and I am ableto beat the last boss in about a minute(including load times). I have been able to incorporate the ranger and pally into almost every other build that I have used with ease. And effectiveness. I cannot wait for more updates, and as was previously stated, another healer and melee would be a great addition to the game. I think a Druid and a shaman were mentioned; both of those sound great. And a quick question for MikaMobile, what are the base attack speeds for the paladin and ranger? Thanks!

9. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    #2329 Dazarath, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    MikaMobile, I'd like to suggest a fix for the Sentinel problem people have been running into. I believe you said that the characters gain 1 armor per level, so the paladin needs to gain 4 levels for every 3 levels another character gains just to keep up with them. At earlier levels, this is doable, but it becomes infeasible at higher levels. Stalwart helps alleviate part of the problem (changes from 4:3 to 10:9), but her armor will still scale slower than everyone else's (not to mention that Swift Justice becomes preferable for boss farming once the paladin can survive w/o Stalwart). The two solutions that I can think of are: 1) Have Sentinel boost the paladin's armor too (only give 25% of the base armor to everyone, so exclude the extra 25% of the additional 25%), or 2) exclude the armor from Sentinel in the aggro calc.

On a side note, I really like the idea of the Sentinel skill. It's similar to a pally aura from D2 or WoW. Maybe for a future character, you could have one of the skill choices be between two different "auras". Just a random thought.

10. Tojansen

Tojansen Member

Aug 1, 2011
    I'd also like to refer to my textwall post a few pages back, mainly to shift focus on the proposed slight paladin changes. :)

Though, as stated above, just not including the sentinel boost in aggro calcs would be equally productive in that matter.

Please also consider the very-light-damage-on-radiance as a soft-taunt.

Greetings,

tojansen

11. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I really really love this game

I dont think i've ever play a game twice - EVER. But i plan to finish it again with the new classes.

Please tell me there's a Battleheart 2 in the plans! if so, will you make it a 5 man party?

12. Tojansen

Tojansen Member

Aug 1, 2011
    #2332 Tojansen, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    As a heads-up: Mika twittered today that Sentinel is gonna be fixed very soon along with minor stuff. (probably the various situational bugs mentioned in the last pages)

Maybe even a little damage for radiance *hoping*

Greets,

Tojansen

EDIT: The Fixes Update is approved and ready to be downloaded. Also fixes the Ranger Pet disappearing.

13. Tojansen

Tojansen Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Update is live!

EDIT: Sorry I mis-clicked the buttons and doubleposted :-(

14. K-Dog

K-Dog Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    More!!!

Love the updates, am re-addicted to this game again! Great trying out different class combos in the arenas!

As such, can't wait for further updates - whether free or IAPs - of quality like this. Can't wait for Z2, but just want to know when next update for Battleheart is coming and what Devs have in store for us!

Keep up the grrrreat work!

15. blizeH

blizeH Member

May 19, 2011
    Many thanks for the great update, before I start again however, will there ever be Gamecenter support (achievements etc?) that will leave me kicking myself for not waiting? :) Thanks again

16. Bikx

Bikx Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Ah you are right, my fault. With the new information I still believe that 15hp/s is really low. It would still take a ridiculously long time to heal to full.

17. barbicoh

barbicoh Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Hey mikamobile there seems to be a huge bug on the new version 1.5 where the bard's normal heals doesn't heal at all. Just noticed it right now while playing because my tank died on me when the bard was healing him. Thanks.

18. Tojansen

Tojansen Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Well, I can't seem to reproduce that bug on my device.

You do know that the "auto-attack" of the bard has never healed anyone? It just buffed it's target's armor and power.

He is meant to buff his target to help him tank or deal damage while he heals the whole party with his heal-over-time spell, as well as his first spell which becomes party-wide later.

If you knew all this, then please elaborate further on your concern.

Greetings,

Tojansen

19. barbicoh

barbicoh Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2011
    damn silly me I thought his auto attack heals sorry for the confusion

So what does upgrading his weapon (strings) do? Improve the buffs given?

20. 851m@arc

851m@arc New Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I think I found a bug. In a fight when 1 of my character is at the bottom right of my screen sometime when I click on him the just game crash.