Universal Battleheart (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Guzzyo

Guzzyo Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Here...
    this

2. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    It increases the stats given with his buff, since the amount he buffs is directly correlated towards how much attack he has.

3. benuc184

benuc184 Member

Aug 14, 2011
    Hey, this is my skill tree.

Cleric (Bandit Satchel x2)

Group Heal
    Power Infusion
    Passion
    Vengeful Angel
    Empowering Words
    Favored Soul
    Desperate Prayer

Wizard (Thistle) (Kaimani's Bloodstone x2)

Meteor
    Blizzard
    Enveloping Flames
    Conflagrate
    Mage Armor
    Teleport
    Flaming Meteor

Witch (Wynter) (Level 20) (x2 Mystery Egg) ONce she's level 30, (x2 Kaimani's Bloodstone
    Drain Life
    Debilitate
    Piercing Shadow
    Horror
    Terrifying Prescense

Rogue (Gustav) (Ninja Glove x2)
    Sneak Attack
    Expose Weakness
    Critical Strike
    Shadowstep
    Pursuit
    Envenomed Blades
    Lethality

Paladin (Ninja Glove x2)
    Holy Word
    Wrath
    Swift Justice
    Radiance
    Power of the Word
    Sentinel
    Word of Retribution

Sometimes I switch out Gustav for Wynter.

Question: Does Fire Shield interfere with the Wizards Cast time? Like Fireball, (3 sec), Fireball, (3 sec), Fireball, (3 sec), Mage Armor, (3 sec), Fireball, ETC.

Or Fireball, (3 sec), Fireball, (3 sec), Fireball, (1 sec), Mage Armor, (2 sec), Fireball?

4. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    My god, this game is good. So good!

Question tho: I have never once seen the Ranger's pet do his level 30 "frenzy" move. Is there a graphic for it? Is it just really rare? You don't manually trigger it, do you?

5. KakitaMike

KakitaMike Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 27, 2010
    Ohio
    #2345 KakitaMike, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
    not sure if this is a bug or not, but the level 20 ranger ability that makes creatures that are hit by your special attacks attack your highest armor target, doesn't seem to work. They continue to attack whatever their original target was. Anyone else have this problem?

Just wanted to clarify, that i backread a few pages of posts. My characters are all the same level(20 initially, and still happens at 21), and my party is cleric, female mage, ranger, paladin. And mobs still attack characters like my cleric and mage after using the ranger ability, which have armor significantly lower than my paladin.

6. MikaMobile

MikaMobile Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    It doesn't currently allow you to misdirect enemies that "fixate" on a target, like the slimes and red bats. Are those the enemies you were trying it on without success?

7. Kire

Kire Active Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I don't complain about the ranger, his dps is pretty good, however, I wish the skill also made fixated monsters target the highest armored party member; the knight is almost a stapple in my party because every once in a while I need him to lure monters while a ranged character deals the damage... every once in a while, that kind of monsters target all of my low armored characters and it's very hard to survive that kind of threat... giving us that would allow us to have more options for party set ups...
    I have two ideas:
    How about if you increase the fixed cooldown of barrage or change missdirection to have the drawback of "increasing the cooldown of all of the ranger's skills by X seconds" to allow it to work in all enemies?
    btw, are you going to change the bonus defence formula to allow the paladin to to "look" more "appealing" (armored) to the monsters?

8. KakitaMike

KakitaMike Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 27, 2010
    Ohio
    ah, that might be the case. slimes, bats, blue goblins, skeletal archers.

The ability might be a little misleading when by the time you hit the third map, most of the enemies don't get affected by an ability that reads "all enemies"

9. deadclown

Apr 13, 2009
    Mika? Anybody?

10. papahav

papahav Member

Feb 11, 2011
    How do you rate this game?
    I was shocked that only ~15 ratings had been posted (all 5 stars tho)

11. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    It's just a normal attack animation. If any enemy is nearby it will trigger, and all enemies within range will receive damage.

12. deadclown

Apr 13, 2009
    Oh, bummer. Not even a color change or anything? That's not exactly a frenzy! I was hoping for a little yapping animation, even if it's, like, two frames. Oh, well. It's not a very useful ability, anyway, imo. (like most AoE in the game)

I have another question, tho:

If I have the Bard buff the Paladin, does that increase the amount of defense the Paladin grants to the rest of the party?

13. Darquel

Darquel Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I've noticed that the dog seems to attack faster with frenzy, it might just be me though.

14. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    mika mobile when do you plan to have the update for battleheart completed, with zombieville 2 having to be almost done. i can't wait for the new area with new enemies and bosses and equipment as well. i'd like even the most miniscule detail you can tell me

15. MikaMobile

MikaMobile Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I can share one tiny detail - something I plan to add in the next zone is trinkets that have more than one stat on them. So you might find items that include both haste and raw attack power, or life stealing and crit, etc.

16. deadclown

Apr 13, 2009
    #2356 deadclown, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
    Achievements.

Achievements.
    Achievements.
    Achievements.
    Achievements.
    Achievements.
    Achievements.
    Achievements.
    Achievements.

If I knew where your office was, I'd carve that word into a brick. I'd throw it through your window under a new moon. Then, I'd throw another brick, this one with enough money duct taped to it to fix the windows (minus the cost of the bricks, of course). ;)

17. deadclown

Apr 13, 2009
    It might just be you who attacks faster with frenzy? ;)

18. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    thank you mika mobile, i appreciate that bit or information, any possible release date is it more of a november, december or later date. can't wait to hear more

19. deadclown

Apr 13, 2009
    Achievements.

20. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    I can't wait :D.