Beatscribe – Free Original Loop For Your Game + 3 Professional Songs for $275

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BeatScribe, Apr 19, 2012.

1. BeatScribe

BeatScribe Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Currently working on a Sega Genesis styled game with some sweet chip tunes. Look for more soon.

2. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    My Chiptunes=Win compilation track "Infinite Skyline" received an excellent review over on 8BitX. I've got more games coming in the next month or so.:cool:

3. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Balloon Island just released Ultimate Jewel, chock full of Beatscribe noise. Some other sweet projects dropping any day, including…a board game?? Stay tuned.

4. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    IqSoup's Impy is now out and free for a limited time. This game really showcases the classic atari/nes sound that I love to create.

Check out the screenshot contest running now and win a $25 gift card!

5. iqSoup

iqSoup Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Arizona
    Impy just game out and we at iqSoup are super grateful to Beatscribes for the awesome soundtrack! We just wanted to give a big thanks to him for the part he played in making Impy a fun game. We are getting great reviews--a lot of them specifically mentioning the great chiptunes sound track. Beatscribes (as always) was super easy to work with on this project and of course is super talented.

If you need some video game music done check out Impy to get a taste of what Beatscribes is capable of.

Thanks again Beatscribes!

6. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks iqSoup for the opportunity. I'm really surprised too at how many people are mentioning the music. If I could survive on only chip tune soundtracks, I think I would be quite happy! :D

7. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    #87 BeatScribe, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    50% off on chiptune orders until New Year

[​IMG]
    50% off all Retro Gaming Orders From Now Until End of the Year!

The winter season is just around the corner and we all know what that means...you need more 8-bit chiptune songs in your games! Ok...it's a stretch, marketing is not my thing. But 8-bit and classic console gaming music is my thing, very much so!

From now until the end of the year, I'm giving a 50% discount on all chiptune orders. This includes sound effects, loops and full-length songs! Anything in the any of the following styles is yours half-off:

8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System RP2A03 Chiptunes
    Classic Atari/Commodore 64 8-bit Songs
    16-bit Sega Genesis Yamaha YM2612 FM synthesis Tunes
    8-bit Gameboy DMG-01 tracks
    16-bit Super Nintendo Wave Table Songs

Keep in mind that I can create either 100% authentic tracks or we can cheat slightly (adding some echos, more drums, or whatever) to give you a modern sound that still copies the classic console's vibe.

Order now! Just drop me an email with the details about what you're looking for and we'll send you a quote ASAP.

Thanks for your continuing business and for making games we love to play!

Beatscribe and Friends (mostly cats)

8. Wombiapps

Wombiapps Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Thanks Beatscribe!

We used Beatscribe for our new kid's game Wombi Tower. He delivered excellent music loops, sound effects and fun voice effects. We will definitely use his services again. Easy to work with, and you get a lot of value for the money spent.

Attached Files:

9. glowdot

glowdot Well-Known Member

Beatscribe put together two pieces of music for our upcoming game and the experience was great. Super fast, super easy to work with, overall fantastic experience. So good we're having him make another one.

Definitely recommended. :cool:

10. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks Wombi and Glowdot for the excellent opportunity! I hope to work with you both again!

Don't forget about the end of the year special everyone. Order your 16-bit/8-bit tunes now and get 50% off!

11. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Just about 1 month remains for the chiptune sale. Take advantage while you can!

12. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Playground Wars from Glowdot Productions came out today with some of my music. I seriously recommend this game. You can read my full review on my blog here.

[​IMG]

I am super proud to be a part of this project and add to such a colorful and fun game! Let me hook you up too on your next project with some slick sounds and music.

13. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Just posted a sample from the upcoming PlayEveryWare's Power Defense! A fun take on the tower defense genre with some campy B movie sci fi themes. Coming out soon for the DSi. Check out these epic tunes here!

[​IMG]

14. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks to the wonderful support I've found here on TA, I've been able to upgrade my systems to create even bigger more amazing sounds and music:

[​IMG]

15. Wombiapps

Wombiapps Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Excellent!

We used Beatscribe's services for our new toddler apps (Peekaboo and Spot That Animal!).

We are extremely satisfied with the loops and sound effects. Beatscribe understood our instructions and delivered all files in no time at all. Once again, we can strongly recommend Beatscribe!

PS. If you want to check out the apps (and the sounds) you can try them for free:
    Peekaboo
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id736004927?mt=8
    Spot That Animal!
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id735129072?mt=8

16. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks Wombiapps! It's always been cool working with you. A few more projects are in the works right now, stay tuned for more.

17. grid

grid Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2009
    iPhone Game Dev
    Minneapolis, MN
    RE@L Match apps

I recommended BeatScribe for some apps I worked on recently for RE@L publishing, RE@L Match Numbers & Counting, RE@L Match Numbers & Words, and RE@L Match Words & Counting. All turned out great, and (once again) the process went very smoothly.

So, in the long tradition of Ebay ratings: WOULD RECOMMEND, FAST SHIPPING A+++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!

18. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks Grid! I appreciate the feedback. I measure my self-worth based on eBay feedback. :D

19. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Beatscribe KickStarter Sounds
    For a limited time, I'm offering a special deal for those about to run through a kickstarter campaign. As XKCD poignantly put it here, running a Kickstarter campaign has its own set of expenses that you may not be able to afford. As the quality of other campaigns go up, you'll need yours to match. I understand that you wouldn't run a kickstarter if you had money to burn, and your success as a developer means more work for composers like me.

So for a limited time, I'll create you one small looping track for your campaign free of charge with a contract signed for further work should your game be funded. It's just one of the ways I'm trying to do more than just make you music and sound, but be a partner in the creation of your game. Just pm me or email me at [email protected] and we can talk out the details!

20. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Check out this recent post I contributed to videogamedj.com that takes you into the depths of compression. What it is and how it works.