Best Eliminate Upgrades

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by thespartan, Nov 2, 2009.

1. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I use Sentry and see it is very balanced. No negative attributes and you get a +Cloak/+Target for added attribute. It's a solid choice i think if you have already purchased. My Sentry stats are maxed contingent to it's level and I can really feel the difference in gameplay. Cant forget that it looks cool! :D

2. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    same- working pretty well so far

3. sk8erdude50

Oct 6, 2009
    should i keep upgrading my rifle or get a plasma cannon?

4. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Get the hook.

5. sk8erdude50

Oct 6, 2009
  6. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Ive been simply upgrading my rifle and pretty much every round I play I easily go 10 kills with 0-2 deaths (typically only 1 death)

7. dumbname

dumbname Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    what about assault? that seems like a step up from sentry

8. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Slower Movement/Better Defense/Targeting over Balance/Cloaking/Targeting.

Sentry is more my style overall but I must admit the Assault suit does look nice!

9. LMan

LMan Member

Nov 2, 2009
    does anybody have the assault armor that would like to share their opinion? Is it really that much slower?

10. mirrorbender

mirrorbender Active Member

Nov 1, 2009
    in front of my computer
    I have it, and it to me seemed pretty slow. But then again i'm a speed freak, using fully upgraded(for my level) infiltrator armor, so if you are used to something fast like that, it will feel slow. But if you are used to a normal speed armor, then you should be fine. The speed upgrades also were on the cheap side, so that can help if it feels a bit too slow.

11. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    question: does it matter what armor I buy if I plan to purchase all of the upgrades?

12. Kiwii

Kiwii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Well.. .You can only upgrade things to a certain level.
    If your level 10 I believe you can upgrade things up to 3 bars and your done until level 12. Not exactly accruate levels, but It's something like that.

Sweet, That's the reason I got that armor. No negatives. But thought it was a waste of credits after thinking I could use that 350 for upgrades.

13. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Yeah, that is a good point. What is the benefit to choosing one of the suits, versus spending the credits on upgrading the basic suit. Especially if at the end of the day any fully upgraded suit seems like it would be just about the same, with the exception of a couple of small bonuses in certain areas.

What do you all think about that?

14. sk8erdude50

Oct 6, 2009
    ya same

15. sk8erdude50

Oct 6, 2009
    i plan to keep upgrading my rifle to the fullest, but am not sure what armor to get since i am constantly getting a lot of credits. I have already upgraded my basic suit a little, and want to ask your guys opinion before i go any further. I was thinking about buying either the sentry or the assault armor. Also, I was wondering what upgrading your cloaking and targeting does, since i have gotten mixed answers.

16. synther

synther Well-Known Member

I have this plan:

I'm lvl 9 now, using a rocket launcher, airborne suit and standard gun - no upgrades(becouse i cant upgrade my rocket launcher).

I'm planning to get this:

Rocket launcher
    Sentry armor
    Vaporisor

First of all im going to upgrade the amount of bullets for my rocket launcher, haven't decided what to do with the rest..

17. dumbname

dumbname Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    eh.. Have fun taking half the game reloading. You should get sniper armor and get your cloaking up if you want those weapons

18. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    whats wrong with u people use standard upgraded with plasma cannon. So far I Havent been beaten by anyone within 5 levels of me (except kunning, and bat outta hell beat me but he was a level 17 which was 6 levels apart at the time.)

19. Frej444

Frej444 Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Highschool
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Plasma?

Sorry, which one is that? mine says value not found on EVERYTHING... kind of annoying but i still love this game :D

20. Frej444

Frej444 Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Highschool
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Sry, found out, it's the sotgun like gun, autorifle is nice too, the starter weapon, but don't buy anything else unless you have unlimited money, cause they suck most of them, the rocket is oookay, but hard when you're close to your opponent.