Best flying game or RPG?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by anonymous, May 7, 2009.

1. Kris Jones

Kris Jones Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Producer/Publisher/Designer of Mobile Games
    America
    I really think it is creative that they now have the iPipboy on the wrist that is basically an iPhone/iPod Touch on the main characters hand. So cool!

I found out that while you are in the simulator room in the first vault in iFallout before you choose your perks, there is a machine that let's you play other games you have on your iPhone!

2. AchillesReborn

AchillesReborn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    You guys must be really bored to drag out the ifallout joke so long.....

BTW The best RPG so far is easily 'The Quest'. It also has an expansion coming out in about a week. Zenonia looks promising too.

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    AchillesReborn, if I could, I'd rekill you. Ah, the joke was flat anyways :p

4. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I hate you.

5. skamando

skamando Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Student
    Folsom, CA
    I laughed so hard when I realized I'd been duped. Amazing. Good job, man good job.

6. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Man, I love swordplay's comments.

What sig?

7. Kris Jones

Kris Jones Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Producer/Publisher/Designer of Mobile Games
    America
    Rumor has it that iFallout 2 is coming out. The Hero from the first one apparently escaped the blast, which I guess gives me a good feeling because I felt sad after completing the story. Anyone else think the super mutants look a bit like Sylvester Stallone?

8. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    Troll

9. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    LOL this thread has to be stickied in the lounge. I love this thread; part of the reason why I love TA is because the members have such humorous attitudes. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

*hugs*

10. MojoArcanus

MojoArcanus Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Has anyone been able to find the wood-welder in iFallout??? The old guy in the phone booth told me to search the basement, but I can't even find the dang basement!!??? Then there's the snipe hunting side quest that's got me stumped as well. idk....

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    The wood-welder's in that broken down aluminum shack at the edge of the forest. You need to get that rad-suit from the quest before it, though. The radiation's really high. As for the sniping side quest, I think I skipped that one.

12. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    oi...

and again

troll

13. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    For the snipe hunting quest, you need to head to that small burning town, and head to the nursery (there's a sign out front). Go there, but be prepared. Snipes are a lot tougher than they look.

14. MojoArcanus

MojoArcanus Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    OK, made it to the small burning town...can't find the dang nursery!!! Every sign in the town is black. I tried rustling my brown paper bag and flashing my flashlight, but still no snipes anywhere.:confused::confused::confused: DANG! I'm about ready to give up on this and play iOblivion instead.

15. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    iOblivion isn't that fun. Get iCallofDuty instead.

16. Zombie_dance

Zombie_dance Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    My favorite is easily ihalo not really that sucks my favorite is ired faction guerrilla

17. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iFinal fantasy 13 is so much better or the classic final fantasy 7-P is available now dr dwnload

18. Fazzy

Fazzy Well-Known Member

You finished the WHOLE GAME?? I haven't even gotten close to the finish yet! You have serious skills. If I don't finish this though, Ill just go play iLeft4Dead. It's got better graphics anyway.

19. SmallSoldiers81

SmallSoldiers81 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    oHiO
    how bout buying the ithisjokewasruinedaftereveryonesaidgetnewigames

20. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    iAgree