Best Pinball Game on iPhone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jibba, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Resurrecting a Thread.

I'm looking for a Pinball game that actually plays well on iPhone. I've dumped tons of money into Zen Pinball, and I used to have Pinball HD, but neither of them are great on the iPhone. I no longer have an iPad, so those are out.

Probably the best thing I've played in recent memory is Quantic Pinball, which is really designed for iOS, not to be a re-creation of a physical pinball table. I really don't care about it (or want it) looking like I'm playing at a pinball machine. I guess that's more what I want. Something designed specifically for iPhone.

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I personally like - The Pinball Arcade. It has controller support, so works with MFi certified gamepads or with c4all jailbreak tweak so you can use a ps3 controller.

They re-create real life pinball machines in digital form and release a new table every month as DLC purchase. Available on multiple platforms, and plays accurately like real machines. Free version also available for download.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Same here. Love pinball arcade and also then swing the real tables at various shows. It's amazing the attention to detail. Works very well and a huge collection now. Around 40 tables