Beta Testers for Table Top Racing wanted.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nburcombe, Nov 24, 2012.

1. spikeyflip

spikeyflip Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2011
    QA lead
    Northern California
    Did that thanks :)

2. nburcombe

nburcombe Well-Known Member

Not seeing any registered devices at the moment chap. The beta test is nearly full. one more slot. Could do with an iPad 4th Gen tester if anyone out there has one.

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I have 4th gen ipod

4. nburcombe

We've got enough 4g iPod now chap. Really sorry - if we extend the test we will include some more. Its the iPAD we're after 4G :)

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Oh whoops misread that

6. buzzby86

buzzby86 New Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Ill do the ipad 4g test

7. nburcombe

Beta testing applications are now closed

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has applied to do some testing with us. The response has been great. Very encouraging words from you all too. Can I just say to the guys that didn't get approval this time round, it's purely to do with the variety of devices and the different version of iOS they are on. I've made a matrix of all the people who have applied and anyone not on the first round will be added to subsequent rounds once we are into submissions and go via promo codes. We've eaten up so many deivce ID's we have a draw a line at this point. Thanks again everyone. I'll endeavour to contact eveyone and let them know when they are included in the build - hoping for Tuesday evening (GMT). Ill be sending NDA's out to everyone who is successful. If you''re not comfortable with the NDA, please let me know and I can offer the seat to someone on the waiting list. The main thing for this test is to get some user feedback as we start pulling it together and tightening up the balance of gameplay and difficulty. Obviously there is some bug hunting too, but although this is called Beta - it's really a little bit before that and so there are options to change certain things - within limits. I'll provide an information sheet too as there are no tutorials so far. Thanks again folks. Nick

8. spikeyflip

spikeyflip Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2011
    QA lead
    Northern California
    Mmm :( I reapplied again hopefully it will show up. If it's too late then no worries ^^;;