Big Fish Games - favorite puzzle/adventure?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bunger, Apr 25, 2011.

1. DavidGQ

DavidGQ Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Yea, I made that mistake. My next one will be 64 for sure. Seem like 32 is not enough.

2. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I like Secret Mission a lot, but does anyone else find that when zoomed in on a puzzle, sometimes scrolling around goes at a snails pace? That's not quite the way to describe it - it's perhaps more like the momentum of swiping to move around sometimes doesn't happen. I swipe and it immediately stops instead of continuing to move. I hope that gets fixed. Not a deal killer, but a little bit of an annoyance.

3. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    The 64 gig first generation iPad is not enough! I need a 128 gig version so I'm hoping there will be one in the third generation. I am sooooo addicted... sigh...

4. bunger

bunger Active Member

May 26, 2010
    Serpent of Isis HD was just released by Big Fish Games on the 12th. Haven't played it yet, but am finishing up Secret Mission, so should be starting it in the next day or so...

5. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    I played Serpent of Isis all the way till before the full unlock, and I liked what I saw a lot. I have too many BF games atm though so will not get the full just yet. Secret Mission was excellent, but somehow it could not recognize my fb log in so I couldn't get all achievements. But Drawn remains the best BF game for me, still.

6. GordLacey

GordLacey Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Wow, seems Big Fish is releasing one or two new HOG a week now. Just got notice about "Antique Road Trip: USA HD," and there have been others recently as well.

Seems they've decided the iPad is definitely worth supporting.

7. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    iPad is worth the support and I'm all for it but just hoping they won't favor it over the Touch/iPhone. Seems like this is what's happening though. I'm seeing some really nice adventure/hog games by Big Fish but only for iPad recently. Hope its not forgotten regular device owners are willing purchasers of their games as well.