Big Fish Games on Sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by JEFFG-TX, Dec 20, 2012.

1. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    all there ipad games are expensive:(

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    ^This!^

I'm not even the world's biggest "HOG" fan, but d@mn, BF games are just so PRETTY... and the experience of playing them tends to be a great, relaxing departure from most of my other iOS gaming...

DBC

3. JEFFG-TX

JEFFG-TX Active Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Holly: A Christmas Tale is free:

Christmas may have been yesterday, but we've got another gift for you today. Get the FULL version of Holly: A Christmas Tale absolutely FREE!

| iPad: http://bigfi.sh/WRG1o4 | iPhone: http://bigfi.sh/V3WErg |

Hurry, this offer won't last long!

4. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Are any of the other Full version Big Fish Games free? I have a couple of them from past deals (also went ahead and picked up Holly - A Christmas Tale [Full])... it's just hard for me to tell from the listings without reading each one if any other full games are free. I wouldn't mind trying something more typical HOG that BFG is known for to see if it's something I should check out closer. I have Awakening: The Dreamless Castle.. I guess I could start with that one... I may have others, just don't want to miss a free deal if there is one.

Also, for those games on sale, is there a specific series that shines? I like more traditional point&click adventure games that have environmental puzzles and such.

5. Pandabunny

Pandabunny Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    thanks, but that's not what I asked.

I just wanted to know if the Dana Knightstone games are always more expensive than the other ones, or if they're just not included in the $2.99/$4.99 sale.

6. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Looks like they are not included in the sale. I got Death at Fairing Point a while back - the IAP for the Collectors version was either .99 or 1.99 - can't remember which. Appshopper shows that the full version has also been on sale several times. Sometimes Big Fish will give the IAP a big discount, and not reduce the full version much.. weird - maybe because people will forget they bought the IAP...