Big Fish New Years Sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by CygnetSeven, Jan 3, 2014.

1. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Is the extra short story more gameplay or just a cutscene?

2. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    There's more game. I wouldn't expect a great deal of extra game play, but maybe about 30 minutes extra to get through. Some games are more generous and have a longer extra game.

3. Nicque

Nicque Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Do any of you buy the iPod/ iPhone versions to play on the ipad because they are cheaper when they have so many on sale. And only buy the ipad versions of those you are sure you want with better graphics?

4. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I used to buy the iPhone versions before getting my iPad 2. Only iPad versions thereafter.

5. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I only buy the cheaper iphone versions for my iPad, work just as fine to me.

6. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    i need new games on sale,not old...

7. Nicque

Nicque Member

Feb 19, 2009
    When big fish use to have the .99iphone/ iPod and 1.99 or 2.99 ipad Xmas sales I would buy only ipad versions and many of them. Now with them putting out so many games during the year and a mediocre sale it's hard for me to justify spending 3.99 or 4.99 on so many. So I try to figure out which I will buy the iPod version and which I will buy as ipad version. Also it's hard rummaging through their page to see all the games and the discounted IAP price.

8. Nicque

Nicque Member

Feb 19, 2009
    And with that being said what games have you bought or planning to buy in the sale?

9. Frant

Frant Well-Known Member

I've downloaded a couple of newest games (demo) and both of them aren't optimized for Retina. Looks terrible on my iPad mini Retina. So no money from me

10. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Strategy guide is included and sometimes their is a bonus couple of extra scenes. Some will have some extra achievements or ability to have some replay looking for collectibles. Not worth extra dollars, but ok when it's included.